Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Where authors are treated fairly!

Where the opinions of our readers are respected!!

Continuing to do it the right way!!!

Remember, this is the last night to submit!

Summer-Lovin-783489.jpg

Summer luving – year two on A.I.R.​

Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
Where scouries always wins!

And he has the nerve to spew conspiracy theories about Lit's contests being fixed :rolleyes:

looks like the boss has another loser to add to his ignore list...

Wow, I made his ignore list huh? Do I get some sort of award? Maybe a ScouriesWorld prize pack?

If Scouries is going to put everyone who's more sane than him on ignore it's going to be one hell of a long list.

Wow, I made his ignore list huh? Do I get some sort of award? Maybe a ScouriesWorld prize pack?

If Scouries is going to put everyone who's more sane than him on ignore it's going to be one hell of a long list.

okay it's getting to me. what is your avatar from I know I've seen that silhouette somewhere before.

It still wouldn't be half as long as the list of people who have him on ignore.

Here's your scouries prize pack :D

scouries_paper.gif

septic_scouries.gif

It still wouldn't be half as long as the list of people who have him on ignore.

Here's your scouries prize pack :D

scouries_paper.gif

septic_scouries.gif

That's some funny shit! and your graphics are funny too;)

Dark, you are devoting a hell of a lot of time to this. It is appreciated though:)

I think he thinks that if he puts someone on ignore, no one else can read their posts either. To him it's the equivalent of plugging his ears and shouting, "Lalalala! I can't hear you!"

But never fear, his GHP alt doesn't ignore anyone. He couldn't because his enormous ego won't let him.

actually darkboy has probably posted both pictures at least ...

... 20 times on the scouries thread dating back what ... three , four years db? like integrity, originality is not one of db's strengths...

... but I always liked the toliet paper one.
ScouriesWorld: sold thousands of them thru our fan club to readers who did their LITEROTICA reading in the can...

but hey, did you see my new story?

This one may not be a fan favorite but it was fun to write. I spent more than one summer on a farm in my youth and so I had all sorts of memories to draw on. I coulda written 50,000 words!

And I even got to name the star of the story, the big stallion, after myself. I even made MANU a Breeders Cup winner!

It may not stay up long here (I may shift it over to SOL if I add some more words to it) so read it a.s.a.p.!​

[size=+3]
Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries?
[/size]

a01.jpg

cute mandy loves her big stallion….​

Last edited:
Like everything else in his world, he's inflated the numbers by about 5x or better. What a surprise :D

What's this? Yet another story starring you? Where's the big "DISQUALIFIED" stamp for a chapter story, scouries?

As if anyone can tell any of your flat, lifeless characters apart. They're all about as convincing as Gabby.

The only question now is whether the fraudulent hypocrite will win two categories in his fake contest or not :p

and here are the A.I.R. Contest numbers for my latest as of 10:00 a.m. this morning:

[size=+3]
Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 01: Mom
[/size]

naked_bike_ride5.jpg

scene from the book - the ride to Onancock….

Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 01: Mom Lonely, ignored mom succumbs to son's summer seduction.
4.57 1093 69698 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/03/11
Public Comments 43

Fifth day: 2300 new views, about 25 new votes and 1 more comments during the last 24 hours. Score stayed the same. Story has now been enshrined in the 1000 vote club.

[size=+3]
Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries?
[/size]

404-SexyBlondeHorse5.jpg

cute mandy loves her big stallion…

Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries? Cute Mandy is exiled to grandpa's stud farm for the summer.
4.50 526 30315 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/07/11
Public Comments: 22

57 new votes, 4100 views and 3 new comments in the last 24 hours. Score went up 0.02.​

Last edited:
If A.I.R. is an official contest, but branched off from Literotica (and according to you at one point "supported by Laurel") where can readers go to vote on the entries? In all the times you've publicized this contest, scrubbies, you have yet to show any contest pages or voting links. I mean if A.I.R. is so concerned with letting the readers be more involved, then there should be user friendly pages to read, vote and comment on the entries to your contest.

Funny how scrubbies always wins his own contest when no one can vote on it.

Last edited:

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided last year that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the eighth MANU to be awarded.

He’s been around LITEROTICA’S since 2003 and has contributed almost 700 stories to the site. The dean of the LOVING WIVES crowd this man has been an inspiration to us all. He’s the one and only:

[size=+4]
Just Plain Bob
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

Just Plain Bob (post #491)
Many Feathers (post #171)
rgjohn (post #330)
SamuelX (post #228)
Sarahhh (post #87)
scouries (post #
Slickman (post #290)
TryAnything (post #359)

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:

A.I.R. SUMMER LOVIN’ CONTEST 2011

Summer-Lovin-783489.jpg

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the SUMMER LOVIN’ CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the SUMMER LOVIN’ contest is again dominated by some of LITEROTICA’S all-time greats.

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our prayers to the lovely sarahhh. Get well hon!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. Rest in Peace big guy.

A.I.R. 2011 SUMMER LOVIN’ STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2011 Summer Lovin’ Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Jimmy T’s Family: Book 1: Mom by scouries

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Working With Mom by Ahabscribe

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

My Sister’s Wedding by Dr. Heat

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

”Your Mom is Passed Out?” by Tall Tx Tales

SPECIAL AWARD

Superhero Ralphie

The board of directors of A.I.R. decided to take a chance with this last award. They decided to give the aforementioned a “PROVISIONAL A.I.R.” award to thank him for the restraint he showed in this contest. This award will become permanent and ralphie will have his name etched on the A.I.R. ‘Wall of Honor’ for all time if he continues to show restraint in the forthcoming 3 themed contests.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the eleven stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

If A.I.R. is an official contest, but branched off from Literotica (and according to you at one point "supported by Laurel") where did readers go to vote on the entries? In all the times you've publicized this contest, scrubbies, you have yet to show any contest pages or voting links. I mean if A.I.R. is so concerned with letting the readers be more involved, then there should be user friendly pages to read, vote and comment on the entries to your contest.

What were your results based on? Did you use numbers from the OFFICIAL Literotica contest or your own? If you used your own, where can these numbers be seen? After all, you are all about transparency, right? If you used Literotica numbers, then as far as I'm concerned (and others, I'm sure) this contest is as fake as your royalties.

And if your contest is so great, how come we have yet to see anyone even acknowledge winning it? Oh that's right, BECAUSE IT'S FAKE!

Omg, bashful, mr x and the jayman!!!! Good for you guys!

And I think we have to thank the big girl up above that it looks like the days of the 25 vote contest winner are over! Every winner got at least 130 votes and two were over 200. Which is good.

And thank her that one of those boring 2,000 view stories didn’t win!

The LITEROTICA results are slowly starting to look like the choices of our readers. Oh, we’re not there yet! Bashful’s Sci-Fi story won even though he’s way down the view list, the comment list, the vote list etc., etc. Hey, the stories okay, nothing wrong with it. And bashful ain’t a bad guy. But #1? Another Sci-Fi story…

71956e12a3ea25aa247f6af6d8f8.jpg

I haven’t read the jayman’s latest but you know, he’s not that bad a guy for a Brit. And mia told me it was an excellent story so who knows? Even the gabster, A.I.R,’s Prez, who had to throw him out of an earlier contest, has forgiven him.

Let’s face it, the PALACE still has to figure out a way to balance the different scores from different categories. We’ve offered them the A.I.R. system so hopefully eventually they’ll get there.

Here’s a comparison of the two sets of winners:

LITEROTICA vs. A.I.R.!

Makes the A.I.R. results look pretty good doesn't it?

LITEROTICA Winners:

bashful – Sci-Fi – 4.85 – 130 votes – 36 comments – 14 fav – 10,000+ views
x-man – Incest – 4.79 – 434 votes – 16 comments – 18 favs – 38,700+ views
jayman – Group – 4.74 – 203 votes – 20 comments – 14 favs – 31,000+ views

A.I.R. Winners:

scouries – Incest - 4.58 – 1162 votes - 48 comments – 30 favs – 74,000+ views
Dr Heat – Romance – 4.75 – 741 votes - 61 comments – 23 favs – 35,000+ views
the smart Texan – Incest – 4.57 – 1044 votes - 18 comments – 34 favs – 106,000+ views
Ahabscribe – Incest – 4.60 – 1000+ votes - 19 comments – 48 favs - 158,000 views[/B]

Last edited:
All in all it turned out to be a very productive A.I.R. Summer Lovin contest for ScouriesWorld.

Approximately 110,000 in sales on the two stories plus the resulting jump in sales on my other 65 some stories.

2000+ votes combined on the two contest stories before sweeps.

71 comments…

the two stories were “favorited” 36 times…

Then there was the big number of readers who added me to their ‘favorite author’ list – a net of some 125 in ten days! I don’t think I’ve ever added that many that quickly.

Although I hadn’t been sure before I think now, after these great results, that I’ll enter at least one story in the A.I.R. Halloween Contest.

683560200_1905158.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I have not read many of the stories on the site yet although I intend to do so. I'm glad that the work of this artists have been recognized.

If A.I.R. is an official contest, but branched off from Literotica (and according to you at one point "supported by Laurel") where did readers go to vote on the entries? In all the times you've publicized this contest, scrubbies, you have yet to show any contest pages or voting links. I mean if A.I.R. is so concerned with letting the readers be more involved, then there should be user friendly pages to read, vote and comment on the entries to your contest.

What were your results based on? Did you use numbers from the OFFICIAL Literotica contest or your own? If you used your own, where can these numbers be seen? After all, you are all about transparency, right? If you used Literotica numbers, then as far as I'm concerned (and others, I'm sure) this contest is as fake as your royalties.

And if your contest is so great, how come we have yet to see anyone even acknowledge winning it? Oh that's right, BECAUSE IT'S FAKE!

And just who will win the next A.I.R. Contest?

Which contest you ask?

Back