Coming Out of Pussies?

Handeguy

Happy to be here
So, I have a confession....I love seeing natural stuff come out of pussies. From a young age, I was fascinated by women peeing. It's still a HUGE turn-on. The first time I saw a female ejaculation video, it made my head spin. Still does. I absolutlely love pics and videos of extremely aroused, sodden vaginas where a woman's natural lubricants are oozing or dripping from her vulva. Occasionally, I'm even in the mood for period related content. I hope that's not to gross for this board...Was wondering, who else likes it? Feel free to post links to your favorite pics or videos.

So, I have a confession....I love seeing natural stuff come out of pussies. From a young age, I was fascinated by women peeing. It's still a HUGE turn-on. The first time I saw a female ejaculation video, it made my head spin. Still does. I absolutlely love pics and videos of extremely aroused, sodden vaginas where a woman's natural lubricants are oozing or dripping from her vulva. Occasionally, I'm even in the mood for period related content. I hope that's not to gross for this board...Was wondering, who else likes it? Feel free to post links to your favorite pics or videos.
We love it too and we're girls

So, I have a confession....I love seeing natural stuff come out of pussies. From a young age, I was fascinated by women peeing. ..
I see nothing in common about urinating and pussys.
They are mutually exclusive biological factors- despite the 'squirting' craze that is soley 100% wrong in urination as an aspect.
otherwise, no... orgasms yes, urination- no (except in the shower perhaps..)

-Female ejaculate
-pubic sweat
-pussy juice/natural aroused lubricant
-regular pussy discharge
-piss (not from vagina but just above from urethra)

Love all of it. Love licking all of it. Tasting all of it. Swallowing all of it. If I love a woman, all of the above will be dutifully and lovingly licked and swallowed. Currently, my wife is the one whose liquid treasures I am honored to have.

And yes, the idea of any of the above makes my knees weak and gives me a hard on when coming out of any pretty woman's pussy.

This should make somebody's day...
reblogme-39418-LEfcIPcPc9.jpg

-Female ejaculate
-pubic sweat
-pussy juice/natural aroused lubricant
-regular pussy discharge
-piss (not from vagina but just above from urethra)

Love all of it. Love licking all of it. Tasting all of it. Swallowing all of it. If I love a woman, all of the above will be dutifully and lovingly licked and swallowed. Currently, my wife is the one whose liquid treasures I am honored to have.

And yes, the idea of any of the above makes my knees weak and gives me a hard on when coming out of any pretty woman's pussy.
If it’s natural and generally hygienic, sign me up. My first and only girlfriend was pretty kinky, and mostly she would just grind on my face, and whatever came out came out. But one time she had me straddle her open mouth, and she played with my clit… and she lay there collecting my arousal on her tongue.

When she made me kiss her… Ffffffuck.

Fuck Jack Horner! What the fuck. Oozing gaping whore’s cunts are what I am all about. I go down the booze in Baker Street, The Globe, where the whores hang out. I mingle with the tarts, taking deep breathes through my nostrils, to detect the fuckin cunt juice odour. When I detect that sleazy chemistry that makes my cock twitch, I move in on the tart. I use all my productive banter until she’s like fuckin play dough in my hands. Off home we go and when I rip the knickers off... well, that shameless, that hypnotic, that conducive pink, glistening, rose flower that is already staining the bed sheets with is flow of cunt juice makes my tongue, against it's will, seek to taste that wonderful anchovy/ fresh baked bread tang that stiffens me with immediate effect of needing to hang out of it. I become it's slave until I ejaculate, bringing me back to my maleness and prowess, after which I kick her out.

Back