College slut is tired of her roommate's timid ways

xxxmachoxxx

Virgin
Melody loves being in college because living in the dorm gives her the freedom to be sexually active and adventurous. But her timid and plain roommate Paula is annoying, too shy to be sexually active yet wishes she had Melody's confidence. Melody drags her out one night to a friend's dorm room to play poker -- maybe forced socialization will do Paula some good. But Paula is terrified to learn that they're playing STRIP poker. Each loss of clothing is a humiliation for Paula and Melody is being less supportive and more of a bully by telling her it's no big deal and to stop being such a prude. Melody ends up nude but has successfully kept her private parts covered, much to everyone's annoyance. But she's told to keep playing. It turns out whoever is the first to lose when they're out of clothes gets FUCKED.

It's very clear what sort of stories you're into. Non-con/reluctance stories ride a fine line between what is rape and what is "I really shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good". Be aware of where your ideas are regarding that line.

There's nothing wrong with this idea, as long as you can show that over time as her clothes come off she's actually getting turned on. Maybe she's playing with her crush from her Analytic Calculous class and as his clothes come off she's increasingly aroused because he's looking at her too. When the sex happens there is consent and she enjoys it. Your idea suggests she'll be gang-banged against her will. That's not what we do here.

It's very clear what sort of stories you're into. Non-con/reluctance stories ride a fine line between what is rape and what is "I really shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good". Be aware of where your ideas are regarding that line.

There's nothing wrong with this idea, as long as you can show that over time as her clothes come off she's actually getting turned on. Maybe she's playing with her crush from her Analytic Calculous class and as his clothes come off she's increasingly aroused because he's looking at her too. When the sex happens there is consent and she enjoys it. Your idea suggests she'll be gang-banged against her will. That's not what we do here.
When you say it's not what we do here, do you mean literotica does not post stories like that, or the community of writers active on this forum doesn't write stories like that?

When you say it's not what we do here, do you mean literotica does not post stories like that, or the community of writers active on this forum doesn't write stories like that?
The latter part. That's not to say we don't write non-con. I have, but I know where that line is.

What would be good is if we see her slowly getting turned on, getting wet, aroused, flushed and it becomes clear she's actually enjoying this process little by little. She maybe can't stop looking at the body of the guy who will eventually end up fucking her first and everyone notices

If you want to base it on my own real life experiences swinging in college… a guy brings a girlfriend with benefits into the dorm and tries to set her up with his roommate. The roommate does not appreciate the situation because the girlfriend is coming on too strong and the guy insists on watching while she shags his roommate, maybe even joining in even though the roommate isn’t into guys or being watched. This can bother the roommate enough to make him turn away from the situation and ignore the bully couple while they shag. Then he gets another room the next day, talks out his frustration over the situation with an older girlfriend who’s been tutoring him. Only to find out she’s a dedicated swinger willing to slowly and comfortably introduce him to the lifestyle with proper supervision and ethics.

Or you can just use the cliche of one roommate encouraging another who is into the first situation I described. It’s not that I don’t find such a story attractive, but consent and respect for boundaries is something I require to enjoy sex. Both in fiction and in real life. I’m not the only reader like me here.

So, the game is males and females...or all girls? Could be a different angle and results. Even maybe Paula becomes really turned on even if initially dragged into it, surprising Melody and all the others....

Perhaps a blackmail angle. Melody has something on Paula, perhaps some kind of academic impropriety. At a point in the poker game where it seems Paula is about to cut and run, Melody threatens to turn her in to the school. Paula evaluates her options and reluctantly decides to proceed with the all the fucking. The rest can be about her suddenly emerging sexuality, whether through her own personal "arrival" or with Melody's coaching, cajoling or participating.

Back