Cocks that would get you to take the plunge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D(.)(.)

I'm a very much older woman. I think I love all of those cocks and want them.
The best I had lately were two brothers, 23 and 20, with bent penis. The oldest is like a peeled banana and bent up like one.
His little brother has the most unusual penis we've ever seen. Maybe 9" but bent up like an elbow in the middle. It sticks up then against his belly. Oh my how they feel inside me! Sadly they won't let hubby take pictures.

The best I had lately were two brothers, 23 and 20, with bent penis. The oldest is like a peeled banana and bent up like one.
His little brother has the most unusual penis we've ever seen. Maybe 9" but bent up like an elbow in the middle. It sticks up then against his belly. Oh my how they feel inside me! Sadly they won't let hubby take pictures.

Damn that is hot.

Welcome to the thread :) Nice to have you here.

Enjoy today's cocks! If you like them don't by shy. Post or pm me and tell me what you think :)

Last edited:
Enjoy today's cocks! If you like them don't by shy. Post or pm me and tell me what you think :)

Thank you for the great posts and I did enjoy them! So many things that I could imagine doing with them!

Mikey

Mr. Briggs, thank you and all the other posters for this wonderful thread. I so love all the great cock pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back