Cocks that would get you to take the plunge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow Mr. Biggs... I mean Briggs! You've been a busy boy this morning. I'm going to imagine this activity was inspired by our recent PM exchange.

I do particularly love these beautiful girls with equally beautiful clocks. I like to picture myself sitting on the edge of the bed sucking the nipples of one breast while fondling the other one with my left hand. My right hand is stroking my own pulsing erection while hers swells as I stimulate her.
At first her cock is dangling, so large even when it's mostly flaccid that our tips nearly touch even though I'm sitting and she is standing (to be fair my hardness is doing a fine job of meeting her halfway). As her arousal builds her hardening cock starts to swell and rise, first pressing lightly on my stomach, then pushing harder against my chest, finally jamming itself into my chin, forcing my head back away from her chest. Momentary sadness at having to let loose her nipple is quickly supplanted by overwhelming joy at what is about to take its place in my mouth!.

Those are so huge, Briggs, a turn on yes, but intimidating!

I think I'd prefer, a feminine, smaller surprise

To each their own of course and your links are indeed quite cute, but for me one the key aspects of my interest in this topic is admiration for the heft of a hearty cock. Since I personally have no interest in these lovely monsters coming anywhere near my ass, my mind can freely wallow in the fantasy of trying to wrap my hands and mouth around these beasts.

Last edited:
Those are so huge, Briggs, a turn on yes, but intimidating!

I think I'd prefer, a feminine, smaller surprise

To each their own of course and your links are indeed quite cute, but for me one the key aspects of my interest in this topic is admiration for the heft of a hearty cock. Since I personally have no interest in these lovely monsters coming anywhere near my ass, my mind can freely wallow (and swallow!) in the fantasy of trying to wrap my hands and mouth around these beasts.
I'm with you ;)

Thank you, Mr. Briggs for all the great posts you make here. And I’m with others who feel that the monster cocks are nice to look at, but something smaller, on the order of 6-6 1/2 inches is more fun when it comes to play. It’s a lot easier to get them where you want them and please them the way you want.

But please, don’t stop posting those Big Boys. A man can dream, can’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back