COCKS...huge...big...avg...little...

eh.. I just wanted to see what kind of reaction I'd get. in reality I'd have to do it 3 or 4 times to give someone 13 inches. I know how to make the most of the cards I've been dealt, tho.

I measure in at just shy of 7 1/2" long, which I generally consider to be either average or somewhat above average. I've never heard of any complaints, so I certainly won't be doing any complaining... It does what I need it to and everyone passes out happy.

I think I can give you a run for the money (shot):devil::devil::devil:

ya think?? I didn;t know it was a question with you...:devil::eek:

eh.. I just wanted to see what kind of reaction I'd get. in reality I'd have to do it 3 or 4 times to give someone 13 inches. I know how to make the most of the cards I've been dealt, tho.

oh, damn hunny...if it was you, I don' think I'd care...we're just was horny as you men are, thats all :kiss:

I measure in at just shy of 7 1/2" long, which I generally consider to be either average or somewhat above average. I've never heard of any complaints, so I certainly won't be doing any complaining... It does what I need it to and everyone passes out happy.

welcum to lit hunny...:kiss:

guess by your defination id be big
im roughly 8.5 inches
and about being ave i always heard 5.5 to 6 being ave

To be honest, it's not what you got, it's what you do with it that counts... ;)

Well, seeing as how I am floating around here today. I thought I'd stop in and say I think I am average. I have just about 7" and 5" circumferance. So, there you have it, it you want!

worthless.gif

:rolleyes: I know, I know...

To be honest, it's not what you got, it's what you do with it that counts... ;)

I do agree with that to some degree..... But not 100%... I think a perfect fit (whatever size you (she) maybe) is always better over to small or too large (yes too large!!!).

Back