Cmnf

When scening I am usually in a CMNF situation because you can't really do fire or (good) impact with anything but a thong on. I like it even though it makes me a little nervous because it reinforces the Dom/sub dynamic.

When scening I am usually in a CMNF situation because you can't really do fire or (good) impact with anything but a thong on. I like it even though it makes me a little nervous because it reinforces the Dom/sub dynamic.

Yes, it is a strange dynamic. I am both very submissive as I am naked with clothed men but also the focus and centre of attention.

Variation of cmnf

Although I’ve never had the opportunity to try it, I love images of men in suits and women in strappy lingerie. The images usually involve some dom/sub dynamic. Is this a thing or a variation of cmnf??

It seems to me anytime I'm at the strip club, I'm clothed and the dancers aren't... the only difference is that I'm not their master... Seems like a typical scenario.

Although there, and anywhere, even at sex parties, I can't help but oogle them. I have always been that way, and even though I have 10 billion tits and pussies to look at online, the real life one in front of me still brings out my bashful, curious, and horny man inside. I know it comes off as creepy to be eye-humping every half naked or totally naked girl in the area, but I cannot help it.. No matter how many there are or how common it is in the room I'm in, I'm staring at every last one of them.

Like I said, I can't help it, and at the same time, I don't want to help it. It's part of my being, eternally horny and wanting to play.

Although I’ve never had the opportunity to try it, I love images of men in suits and women in strappy lingerie. The images usually involve some dom/sub dynamic. Is this a thing or a variation of cmnf??

Yes, the women at some events can wear minimal clothing.

I used to have dreams

of the opposite. I was naked, in completely normal situations, in a betprmarkar, walking through a supermarket, just naked in public with everyone else dressed... and no-one took a blind bit of notice. Any theories?

I love being naked whenever possible. Having a clothed man around a naked me makes me hyper aware of my nudity and is a turn on in and of itself.
I have personally indulged in the occasional CMNF fantasy myself. I always enjoy the pictures and gifs depicting such, and like to ima9myself in a similar situation.
It was not a crude of evening of being ogled at, more just chatting with men with for me an intense feeling of arousal at being exposed
We did recently have another gentleman in our home and I was naked. I loved it. That was maybe more to do with being objectified and being talked about to embarrass me, which is sooo hot :kiss::devil:
I do love the intimacy being on display especially for men who you don't really know. I know that embarrassing arousal. Humiliation yet desire to continue.
I would like to try some cfnm with multiple women. I find the vulnerability appealing.
I love the idea of CMNF. Being naked arouses me. Being with a trusted clothed male who passionately desires me arouses me. Being handled by said male during period of nakedness arouses me. So, I'd be pretty mindblown with arousal all around. Not sure about the others part, but I think I would love for certain parts to be put on detailed display and ready for interaction with others.
I'm not into degradation, and only mild humiliation, but the idea of someone calling attention to me and then "showing me off", and making me open to be touched, is a huge turn on. It's an experience I really, deeply want to have...
Yes, it is a compelling dynamic. The erotic tension is amazing and the more you do the more comfortable and more arousal you get from it. Its addictive !
For me this would be deeply arousing, its the humiliation, objectification aspect, especially if i were naked in the presence of a number of older men

This came along at a good time. It’s not something I have ever been part of (nude beach, yes; extended time as a couple alone, yes) but I have been toying with a story idea for some time and would appreciate some insight from women who have, outside of a M dom /F sub relationship.

Nothing whatever against BDSM or its participants, but my story line is more centred about an otherwise-vanilla gal who indulges in such, without power imbalance, humiliation, etc. Nude 'cause she likes it, in other words, but why?

What I am seeing in posts like the above is a turn-on from being exposed, a heightened awareness of nudity (hence sexuality?) and safe-but-enforced vulnerability. Is it pride of one's beauty/desirability and being able to display it?

Thoughts from non-sub F POV, please?

A friend of mine

Used to be naked around clothed men.

Not particularly sexual for her but she loved the embarrassment factor.

I’ve seen many women that like to do this at BDSM party’s. Nothing new and very arousing. I think they enjoy doing it as much as their guys enjoy making or helping suggest they do it. It’s one of the few public places they can do it without any problems.

For me this would be deeply arousing, its the humiliation, objectification aspect, especially if i were naked in the presence of a number of older men
Would you like to have cmnf camera chat on Skype with an older man? If you would like that, send me a pm with your Skype ID.

I see this post has already received a lot of attention, but that word objectification, speaking from the male point of view, is what makes the scenario so enticing for me. It's the same reason I like the idea of the female wearing lewd/revealing clothing, such as being bare-breasted. Nothing says "I am an object for sexual gratification" more than that. Even better if in the fantasy she is instructed to be naked or dressed that way, without any say in the matter.

Better still make her walk (or crawl) like that in public or in front of the men while on a leash, but now my imagination is just running away I'll stop.

but that word objectification,
what is it?

Well in literal terms it is treating someone as an object. A disposable item to be used, with no will of their own. For me, in the BDSM context, it is the fantasy of stripping away everything that makes someone who they are as a person and reducing them to a mere tool for sexual gratification. But I'd be interested to hear what it means to different people.

Well in literal terms it is treating someone as an object. A disposable item to be used, with no will of their own. For me, in the BDSM context, it is the fantasy of stripping away everything that makes someone who they are as a person and reducing them to a mere tool for sexual gratification. But I'd be interested to hear what it means to different people.

thanks. I understood, this something similar as with living doll?

Back