Cleavage

oooh cleavage is my friend.

Amazing pictures.

*happy sigh*

Here's mine.

attachment.php

The things I want to do you your cleavage might get me arrested

Wonderful cleavage Luna- you may have not liked your boobs but every guy on this forum would do a lot of unmentionable things to have that image in person!

Oh my. I would lose myself

Awesome cleavage Luna! Thanks for posting.:rose: I would have a hard time looking you in the eye if I saw you wearing that dress.:devil:

Wonderful cleavage Luna- you may have not liked your boobs but every guy on this forum would do a lot of unmentionable things to have that image in person!

Thanks for the compliments.

Guess being short and busty isn't all bad.

:D

One more for the night

(was taken a few months ago, at work no less)

162241.jpg

Tis a very nice valley...or so I have heard.

Do you know, back when I was younger and in better physical condition, I used to have a pic thread floating around on lit?

And thank you for the sweet words.:rose:

I would, of course, try to scale the heights and reach those peaks, too, while I'm there ;)

Tis a very nice valley...or so I have heard.

Do you know, back when I was younger and in better physical condition, I used to have a pic thread floating around on lit?

And thank you for the sweet words.:rose:

Well I happen to think you are still a very hot lady. You have all the right curves in all the right places.:rose:

I would, of course, try to scale the heights and reach those peaks, too, while I'm there ;)

This is because you want to leave no mountain unconquered??;)

Well I happen to think you are still a very hot lady. You have all the right curves in all the right places.:rose:

You keep that up and you shall turn my head...or make me go start a new pic thread...
:eek:

This is because you want to leave no mountain unconquered??;)

You keep that up and you shall turn my head...or make me go start a new pic thread...
:eek:

"Mountains" like those? I don't know how I could do anything else!

(I'd like to also voice my support for new pic thread...just sayin')

"Mountains" like those? I don't know how I could do anything else!

(I'd like to also voice my support for new pic thread...just sayin')

let me hit the gym...I slacked off for a few months and it shows...

and come on and climb em...just don;t get lost.;)

I'm white...and ooh man i like my one black "lady" friend's smile, but most of all i like her booty and her nice chest... also i like the other above cute African American womens tits....

Last edited:
Back