Chyoo fonts change for anyone else?

Zingiber

Literotica Guru
The fonts for Chyoo changed out from under me recently to a set which are smaller and less readable.

However, I suspect this was the fault of my browser (Opera) going through an upgrade.

Anyone else see a change in the last week or two?

-Z.

The fonts for Chyoo changed out from under me recently to a set which are smaller and less readable.

However, I suspect this was the fault of my browser (Opera) going through an upgrade.

Anyone else see a change in the last week or two?

-Z.

No changes for me using Firefox.

It seems the same for me on AOL. However, when viewing on the most recent update for Internet Explorer it's different than before, no question there, and my Google Chrome has the same font as my Internet Explorer. The latter two are as you described: smaller. The text boxes are smaller as well as darker and more well defined, while the text itself is lighter and a little less legible.

I can't say much on Chrome since I just started using it myself, but Internet Explorer has changed with the update.

False alarm: site okay, browser temporarily kaput

It turns out that I must have thrashed some background process allowing Opera to do its CSS rendering, perhaps just by leaving it open and sending lots of bytes through it over multiple days.

A reboot and all is happy.

It's a little unsatisfying not knowing exactly how things got broken, though. They could just up and break again.

-Z

Back