Cheers! for Ladies and Lesbians

Come_Hither1

Literotica Guru
This thread is women enjoying an alcoholic beverage.
(know what some guys will post if I phrase as lesbians enjoying the eight letter word for alcoholic beverages).

If it’s something you yourself wouldn’t do to someone in person while you’re both sober, do not post it.
Have seen many “So You Got Wasted” pics, please don’t post photos of people’s drunken antics, passed out, doing things they wouldn’t sober, or to someone (i.e. writing on them using markers).

Same as I’m not a Country Girl, also I don’t drink.

We’ve meet a few women that have drinking problems, and this thread is not meant being disrespectful to anyone. Rather attempting and intending to be entertaining. Please contact me if there’s an issue.

This thread is named, “... for Ladies and Lesbians”, so guys if you post, please respect the women

8DyyOls.jpg

CRAP! Almost forgot this

This meme is by far the best meme on this topic! That's one classic boozer in the picture. We have no idea how that guy ended up in a Snow White costume, but the picture is plain hilarious! Several websites claimed that the man in the picture was a British man in Berlin, and reported that he was arrested for his indecent public behavior.

BhaeRTRCcAAOVoV

apologize for the small dimensions. Best I was able to find without someone stamping it with a watermark

I was surprised how many are with whiskey

__50ca2122d4059bf834acb91987df96b2_width-600.jpeg

I was wondering this and decided to look it up

Is it whiskey or whisky? Note that the British and Canadian spelling is without the e, so that properly one would write of Scotch whisky and Canadian whisky, but Kentucky bourbon whiskey and Irish whiskey.

Also nearly forgot about this. There are going to duplicate posts. We are rushing to launch this thread and not taking the time to clean up the approximately four hundred photos queued up to be posted before hand.

Come_Hither I love the concept for this thread. Can't wait for more of the funny gifs and memes you post here.
:love::LOL: I can tell this one's gonna be a real hoot.

Though I guess I'm stuck being the designated driver. I'll have a club soda please.

Come_Hither I love the concept for this thread. Can't wait for more of the funny gifs and memes you post here.
:love::LOL: I can tell this one's gonna be a real hoot.

Though I guess I'm stuck being the designated driver. I'll have a club soda please.

Thanks Veroe. We believe it has potential, however considering the recent year, will see how it goes.

And in a couple weeks is

afd07900646bc978fed2ea4792e9f6e3.jpg

Back