Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

I love your boob soooooo very much.

Better?

Thank you for posting, you are a joy forever.
Only one of them?

giphy.gif

@AngelicaS1780 53 years ….. no way! You are so young! I would follow u here but you already have over 200 followers ….. do you need any more !
I'm definitely not here to collect followers. I don't even understand the reasoning behind following someone here. What's the point of it? Is there some advantage to following a person? If so, I don't know it. Only a tiny percentage of those people ever interact with me, so it's not something I pay much attention to.

I'm definitely not here to collect followers. I don't even understand the reasoning behind following someone here. What's the point of it? Is there some advantage to following a person? If so, I don't know it. Only a tiny percentage of those people ever interact with me, so it's not something I pay much attention to.
It's how I know who my friends are shrugs

@Melanieishere might be following you @AngelicaS1780

@AngelicaS1780 many benefits …. Some might be attractive to you….. but I am glad you now know how many followers you have and also that you are not here to get followers… like how true you are to yourself and others

So here they are 1) you know when your friends are online ( read followers )

2) You can easily find them and then their posts or threads to see if they have posted

3) easy to find friends of friends

4) gives a glimpse of what kind of friends you are following and interests you might have

5) for example …. If you follow @Melanieishere then it tells me that you are very active here , very direct , and are fun.

Back