Changes?

G

You know what, i like the way Chyoo is. Instant uploading would cause problems... imagine someone adds a thread and it instantly appears in the story, then a few more people add to the thread, and then a couple to those ones... 3 days later the editor/moderator comes to his story and sees that the first added thread was inn appropriate but all the following threads were good... well now he/she has to delete that inappropriate thread thereby losing all the continuing threads which would just piss off the authors of those threads and make people less likely to add to a thread unless they have complete proof its been looked over. So instead of waiting 3 days or more for someone to approve it you loose what you wrote and fear writing more cause you might loose them too in another few days.

(just being argumentative here)

No worries, this is a better forum name anyway :p

Just to be argumentative, the moderator could bleep the content rather than delete. If people really were adding that hurriedly, there would soon be lots of suggested replacement pages.

I imagine there is some legal reasoning, that there must be someone to point to responsible for the content, but I don't see the point since there seem still to be loopholes. Just because I wrote one reasonable page does not mean I will not turn creepy immediately after. Actually, I cultivate creepy, but in a nice way :cool:

Back