CFNM Ideas

ThanksForAllTheFish

Experienced
Hey everyone,

I've got the beginnings of a really fun story, about a middle aged woman who catches a naked guy on the beach.

Some playful clothed female naked male fun ensues, but I need a few more ideas before I have scenes for a full submission.

So, does anyone have any good CFNM fantasies or stories they'd be happy to share? The more public the better, as this is an exhibitionism themed story.

First of all, how much clothed is the clothed woman? Is she wearing bikini, one-piece swimsuit, or full clothes?

Second of all, I assume it supposed to be full blown sex scene, not just some teasing and such?

First of all, how much clothed is the clothed woman? Is she wearing bikini, one-piece swimsuit, or full clothes?

Second of all, I assume it supposed to be full blown sex scene, not just some teasing and such?
Fully clothed at first, going down to a one piece suit at most - she knows he wants to see her in a bikini, but she likes to tease.

I think the story will end with a sex scene, but up until that I want it to be a bit more subtle, given that everything happens on a public beach.

Here's one from one of my older threads.

It was the worst day of Kristen Monroe's life. She had just been informed that her husband to be had ran off with another woman and that their wedding was cancelled. Her mother Heather felt so sorry for her. When Heather went to dinner that night she brought it up to her friend Shelly and Jaclyn, A friend of Shelly's who owned a male strip club. Shelly had gone to a male strip club after her husband cheated on her. She suggested that Heather take her daughter to Jaclyn's club as a way to help her. Jaclyn's business was going through hard times and she didn't get that many customers. They made a guest list for the club, It was outside the city, So their husbands would never find out what they did. For the list Shelly called and invited her sister Kate who was married and very conservative. She reluctantly accepted the invite.

Last edited:
There have been true stories of people stripped nude during natural disasters like hurricanes or tornadoes. Either the weather removes their clothes or it falls off when rescuers arrive and try to save them.

I remember one time a news video of a helicopter saving a man stranded on the roof of his small home, only the roof was above water after the hurricane came through. As they were getting the man onto the ladder at the end of the helicopter, his pants and underwear fell down, thus exposing himself.

It was the kind of situation I had always worried about happening to me.

Here's one from one of my older threads.

It was the worst day of Kristen Monroe's life. She had just been informed that her husband to be had ran off with another woman and that their wedding was cancelled. Her mother Heather felt so sorry for her. When Heather went to dinner that night she brought it up to her friend Shelly and Jaclyn, A friend of Shelly's who owned a male strip club. Shelly had gone to a male strip club after her husband cheated on her. She suggested that Heather take her daughter to Jaclyn's club as a way to help her. Jaclyn's business was going through hard times and she didn't get that many customers. They made a guest list for the club, It was outside the city, So their husbands would never find out what they did. For the list Shelly called and invited her sister Kate who was married and very conservative. She reluctantly accepted the invite.
You have an interesting beginning, keep going

Fully clothed at first, going down to a one piece suit at most - she knows he wants to see her in a bikini, but she likes to tease.

I think the story will end with a sex scene, but up until that I want it to be a bit more subtle, given that everything happens on a public beach.
I'm having fun thinking of all the different ways this can go. Keep writing!

Re Naked guys and dressed ladies:
We had an airport party here at my home on a lake. by airport I mean we all worked at a local airport, mechanics, pilots secretaries, office help, flight attendants, spouses, etc. So a few of the guys went skinny dipping as we all often did, and a few of the women went down and stole the clothes of one of the pilots. The next thing I saw was the naked pilot, Tony chasing one of the dressed women carrying his clothes...and he caught her. So while we all stood watching, Tony, still naked sat on her chest with his cock hanging in her face, and I believe he would have gone further...but I didn't know her well and it was my home, I considered she might cry sexual assault, and I didn't want that in the daily paper, so I told him to let her up.
FWIW, Tony died about a year later in an airplane crash.

I have had a CFnm experience. 2017, I believe.

It had become a strong desire of mine, but my wife and I don't communicate very well and she doesn't seem very interested in sex generally or specific ideas, specifically. So I had been dreaming, and that led to looking.

On a social media page, the Lady posted very specifically what she was looking for: a man to do chores for her, nude. She was quite clear that she would not undress, and any incidental nudity on her part would be entirely her choosing. And she said that during the day the man would be expected to masturbate and cum for her, and possible for her husband as well.

I was both excited and nervous when she replied to my email. The conversation began and moved quickly to choosing a date that worked for us both. In a huge concession to me, she agreed on a date when her husband would not be home. I could not wrap my mind around being nude with another man.

She didn't ask, but a couple of days prior to our "date," I sent her some short videos of myself nude and doing chores. "Is this what you have in mind?" She was enthusiastic; that was precisely what she meant.

The truth is, I didn't have a strong self-image regarding being nude, and thought it was a lower-risk way to be rejected, rather than the rejection I expected in person. Her enthusiasm emboldened me, and I was excited for that coming day.

In a middle-class town home, I parked nearby, left my phone and wallet in the car and brought only my keys. The woman who answered, and her small one-eyed dog, was the woman in the sole picture she had sent me. We visited briefly, casually, at the door and she invited me in. My heart was racing. I had never done anything like this before.

She and I talked for awhile in her living room. I felt that I should have been more forward or flirtatious, but I haven't flirted in a very long time and wasn't very outgoing like I wanted to be. She asked leading questions that I recognized as leading, but then the idiot part of my brain redirected them to less-sexual things.

We went upstairs to her office, which was in her bedroom. She was at her computer logging in and looked at me very briefly. "Strip," she said simply, and went back to her computer.

I stood still for a moment, expecting that she would watch me, but she did not. I stood in the center of her bedroom and while she faced her computer.

I had never been naked inside another woman's home before. I stood behind her, not sure what to do. After a few moments I had a thought, and folded my clothes. She glanced at me and indicated place where I could put my clothes for the day. Then she invited me to have a seat and we continued our conversation. Except that I was nude, we could have been anywhere.

When she turned to look at me she first took a collar off her shelf and fastened it on. "Goddess," it read. "When I am wearing this, you will refer to me as Goddess Nikki," she said.

It took a few minutes. Finally she made a second concession to me, the first having been that her husband wasn't there. This was one, we settled on "Mistress" instead of "Goddess." That church upbringing. I was married and naked in this married woman's home, but I couldn't say "Goddess."

She gave me several tasks to complete. Vacuuming her room and two other bedrooms, the steps. Cleaning up the kitchen, finishing some laundry. She had said that she had wanted a man who could work independently; after I got started on the housework, I did. Sometimes she watched me, but generally she went about her workday, working from home.

It was surreal. Especially leaning against the kitchen counter a few hours later as she worked at some things at her table. She looked at me when speaking with me. I was super-conscious that I was on display for her. She sometimes looked at my penis while we talked, but it was not at all like I had fantasized.

After I said it, I was sorry that I did and wished I could have un-said it. Or better, just kept quiet. Her kitchen had been a wreck; she had said they'd had friends over the night before but nothing had been done to clean up the kitchen after. I was the asshole in the room.

I asked whether the kitchen had been left that way because she knew I was coming over that day.

Sometime after lunch, she came upstairs and asked me to follow her into one of the bedrooms. She showed me the massage table they had and told me how she wanted me to prepare sheets to lay on it, and she would be back in a few minutes.

Hours ago I had given up the fantasy of seeing her naked, and when she walked back into the bedroom-turned-massage-room that fantasy came to life! She opened her robe and dropped it on the floor and was as naked as me! Completely uninhibited, completely unashamed or seeming self-conscious. She watched my body respond to hers, and my new erection made ME self-conscious!

My penis touched her a few times as I moved about her body, massaging her. My penis had touched her a couple of times and I began holding myself back but she smiled at me. "It's okay. I like it. Just don't start humping me or anything like that," she said. I was careful not to "rub" on her, but it felt heavenly when my penis touched her leg, her hip, her side.

She turned onto her back. I massaged her breasts. My hands trembled. My wife and I do not explore each other this way, but I wish we would!

I massaged each leg. I was spellbound as she moved her legs around, completely open to me. My fingers slid over her pussy as I massaged her inner thighs and she smiled and I was careful that it was just incidental touching, but I hoped for more.

I stood beside her, my hands on both her hips. Her skin shone under the oil we had been using. I asked her, "May I kiss your pussy, Mistress Nikki?" It took several minutes to work up that question...her eyes remained closed and she replied quietly, "No, not this time."

She sat up and told me to lie on the table. I laid on my stomach but she laughed and told me to turn over. My penis stood up obscenely. At home the lights are always off. I felt more exposed then than I had throughout the day. Mistress Nikki massaged my chest and down for a few minutes, and my thighs. I was SO hopeful she would FINALLY touch my penis...no. Nothing.

She told me to get up, and she reclined on a bed that was in that room. We were in their daughter's room, she said, who was in college. So they had turned her room into a massage room. Mistress Nikki

Hey everyone,

I've got the beginnings of a really fun story, about a middle aged woman who catches a naked guy on the beach.

Some playful clothed female naked male fun ensues, but I need a few more ideas before I have scenes for a full submission.

So, does anyone have any good CFNM fantasies or stories they'd be happy to share? The more public the better, as this is an exhibitionism themed story.

This is a few months old now, and was wondering how this story is going for you?

I have a lot of CFNM ideas

I like the concept of a man who is granted permission by the government to hold employment while nude. He has declared nudity to be his religion and the government has respected this.

I like the idea that he works as a camera man on shows with beautiful women in the cast: Friends, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale

This is one of my fantasies, having a full time nude job and I’m exposed to the possibility of beautiful women seeing me nude everyday.

I posted a bunch of stories under Sam French, including some CFNM, fiction and nonfiction.

I'm working on one now. A mature couple, with a loving, open relationship seduces their young apprentices. CFNM and CMNF. The apprentices are always naked.

Back