Canadians?

I'm 54 mwm bicurious (no sex life to speak of for a cpl years now). Searching for same for friendship and see where it goes from there.
905 - Durham region ON Canada.

Here's hoping its just life support and the light to rebirth is at the end of the tunnel! Shame to see such a local thread die off.... There HAS to be more of us here!!!

Toronto (technically North York just west of Scarborough). I grew up in North Toronto but I love the diversity of food options in Scarborough, and there are a bunch of really good bakeries nearby, which help me maintain my dad bod.

Always looking for hookups with women or couples if the chemistry is right. Not a pro at this, but I have had some good experiences.

Last edited:
I should add that I have travelled as far as Hamilton for a hookup, but I really prefer something closer - I caught myself falling asleep on the QEW on the way home (yes, it was a productive session!)

Ontario here. We enjoy chatting and getting to know people. Say hi anytime :)
Nice, great to see active couoles here on forum. Must be a wonderful eay to pass a few hours together!
Love to hear some stories about how you twp enjoy your summer days together in our big province. The heat has been nuts recently here in the east, but having coffee in the gazebo naked sure does male it tollerable! Just wish humidity would take a hike, naked back yard fun would be more fun.

Back