Canada’s Trudeau says ‘Russia must defeat Ukraine’ in an embarrassing gaffe

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau embarrassed himself big time on Monday (Feb 26) as he said, “Russia must win the war,” during an address in Warsaw, Poland. However, he immediately corrected himself and said he meant to say “Ukraine must win this war against Russia”. Despite the apology, users on social media pulled no punches and bashed the Canadian leader for ‘speaking his heart out.’
https://www.wionews.com/world/watch...efeat-ukraine-in-an-embarrassing-gaffe-694140

Is this better or worse than George W. confusing Iran and Iraq during Desert Storm?

Or when he recently confused Iraq with Ukraine?

Trudeau is an absolute idiot tyrant that needs to be kicked out of office immediately, and I think there's actual cause to charge him with treason.

That said, acting like this is something significant is stupid. It's just how he talks, he's even accidently referred to Poilievre as the Prime Minister, which the opposition happily took funny shots at him for.

Trudeau is an absolute idiot tyrant that needs to be kicked out of office immediately, and I think there's actual cause to charge him with treason.
lol seems you know nothing about Canadian politics either. It's Jagmeet Singh fault.....

Ukraine is in hard situation now I think that the victory of Ukraine is the victory of the whole world, because can't the whole world stop the aggressor? Support and small donations like these https://cartodonate.com are very important

Last edited:
Meanwhile, 45 says Russia should attack whoever they want.
That is a mischaracterization of what he meant. Which basically was, if you're too lazy and stupid to defend yourself you deserve what you get.

That is a mischaracterization of what he meant. Which basically was, if you're too lazy and stupid to defend yourself you deserve what you get.
Yah, I already know how your translator works.(I.e. it doesn't) I didn't need one when what he said, context and all, was clear.

Based on your comment, you'd also completely ignore your commitments to our allies without understanding the problem with that.

I like Presidents who can articulate their points without them having to be translated by even bigger dumbfucks.

Back