Can you....? ver2

ummmmm..... no. even if I knew how I wouldn't be allowed.
the team is really tired of rebuilding me.

Can You do simple house repairs??
yes I do all my own DIY projects, even tiling and putting up shelves, decorating and fixing dry wall.

Can you bake cakes?

ummmmm..... no. even if I knew how I wouldn't be allowed.
the team is really tired of rebuilding me.

Can You do simple house repairs??

Yes, once worked with a contractor, can do framing, drywall, electrical, plumbing, etc

Can you complete a triathlon?

I probably could... the question is do I want to.... *shakes head and mouths nooooooo*

Can you pick a good watermelon?

I am the master of picking fresh fruits and vegetables at the store. You should see the looks and inquiries I get to assist the lovely ladies at the store... ;) BTW, picking fresh avocados is my specialty...

Honestly, I think they are just surprised to see a man in the produce section. :D

Can you sleep till noon given the opportunity?

I am the master of picking fresh fruits and vegetables at the store. You should see the looks and inquiries I get to assist the lovely ladies at the store... ;) BTW, picking fresh avocados is my specialty...

Honestly, I think they are just surprised to see a man in the produce section. :D

Can you sleep till noon given the opportunity?
So what store did you say you grocery shop at? ;)

Sleep till noon??? Are you crazy man? The day is half gone by then... lol.
Okay seriously, not really. But if there was some extracurricular activity every couple of hours, I might... :D

Can you relax for an entire day and do nothing of any consequence?

So what store did you say you grocery shop at? ;)

Sleep till noon??? Are you crazy man? The day is half gone by then... lol.
Okay seriously, not really. But if there was some extracurricular activity every couple of hours, I might... :D

Can you relax for an entire day and do nothing of any consequence?

No idea. Can't remember the last time I tried. :rolleyes: But I would love to give it a shot...

Can you go to the store without buying something that is NOT on your list?

Well, yes I can, but prefer not to if I'm acting as the pilot!

Can you filter your own drinking water?
I usually carry a Life Straw when I'm intending on being in the woods, but I theoretically know how to build a sand system too.

Can you run a mile without stopping?

I usually carry a Life Straw when I'm intending on being in the woods, but I theoretically know how to build a sand system too.

Can you run a mile without stopping?

Yes but I will not set any records doing so.... :rolleyes:

Can you use a compass and a map to navigate???

Yes but I will not set any records doing so.... :rolleyes:

Can you use a compass and a map to navigate???

I use compasses and maps for flying, kayaking, hiking... as well as GPS and radio beacons. Then there's always dead reckoning...just following known features (roads, rivers, power and rail lines, etc)

Can you start a fire from what's available to you in nature?

I use compasses and maps for flying, kayaking, hiking... as well as GPS and radio beacons. Then there's always dead reckoning...just following known features (roads, rivers, power and rail lines, etc)

Can you start a fire from what's available to you in nature?

It's been a long ass time but I still should be able to

Can you cook a meal from scratch???

It's been a long ass time but I still should be able to

Can you cook a meal from scratch???

While I readily admit I don't do it often (and with football season about to start, that won't change any time soon)...but I can and have in the past done so.

Can you play the piano?

While I readily admit I don't do it often (and with football season about to start, that won't change any time soon)...but I can and have in the past done so.

Can you play the piano?

With one hand!!

Can you lick or suck your own nipples!

Back