Can I give you a hand?

tumblr_n1b1niC8kl1tsb07go1_400.gif

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/450531/bdsmlr-450531-UgxMJBF3Ll.gif

Mmm, I LOVE her grip, tempo and enthusiasm. That looks like the perfect handjob to me. While I could only dream of filling my ladies hand that fully, it looks like an awesome time.

Mmm, I LOVE her grip, tempo and enthusiasm. That looks like the perfect handjob to me. While I could only dream of filling my ladies hand that fully, it looks like an awesome time.

Completely agree...the hold of her left hand, the nice lube, her subtle grinding on his knee also add to the clip - and experience for him.

Textbook!

Hj

There seems to be a lot of different opinions on the handjob. Not all guys like getting a handjob and some guys feel like they can do a better job themself than any woman.

The key is a woman who likes to do it--teasing and pleasing--and has skills/knowledge of a man's body. In addition, it seems like a lot of the videos feature a Dominant woman giving a HJ that usually includes some kind of torture or ruined orgasm. While that may be enjoyable, a HJ can be a very loving and sensual thing for the woman to do for her partner.

ES

There seems to be a lot of different opinions on the handjob. Not all guys like getting a handjob and some guys feel like they can do a better job themself than any woman.

The key is a woman who likes to do it--teasing and pleasing--and has skills/knowledge of a man's body. In addition, it seems like a lot of the videos feature a Dominant woman giving a HJ that usually includes some kind of torture or ruined orgasm. While that may be enjoyable, a HJ can be a very loving and sensual thing for the woman to do for her partner.

ES

Isn't the key to any outstanding intimacy that both partners are not just willing, but enthusiastic about what they're doing? Even the BDSM, the power of the thing is that both partners want to be exactly where they are and want to be doing exactly what they're doing. True coercion is a heinous thing, an abusive thing...and true joy, in my humble opinion, is based on mutual respect and a caring attitude, even if the style of the intimacy is not conventional.

just my two cents...

:cool:

Isn't the key to any outstanding intimacy that both partners are not just willing, but enthusiastic about what they're doing? Even the BDSM, the power of the thing is that both partners want to be exactly where they are and want to be doing exactly what they're doing. True coercion is a heinous thing, an abusive thing...and true joy, in my humble opinion, is based on mutual respect and a caring attitude, even if the style of the intimacy is not conventional.

just my two cents...

:cool:

Well said! and worth more than 2 cents!!

ES

I try to see if toes are wiggling. Their all different. Just wish i could get a little. This sexless marriage if terrible. Giving each other pleasure is where we all need to be;)

Back