Can I edit a published story?

INDYink

Virgin
Hi, I would like to just edit the names I used in my first published story. Is there a way to do this without losing stats, etc.? Thank you for your help, I only have 2 published stories, I’m new to publishing here. I appreciate any help and apologize if the answer is somewhere already I haven’t seen.

Post the edit as a new story. Title should be your title, then "- STORY EDIT". If that's too long, just STORY EDIT, and pot the title in the notes to the editor box. It will take about a month to update. Comments and stats will remain.

Post the edit as a new story. Title should be your title, then "- STORY EDIT". If that's too long, just STORY EDIT, and pot the title in the notes to the editor box. It will take about a month to update. Comments and stats will remain.
It is assumed that the edit would be for a story so that is redundant. A simple "Story Title" followed by the word "edit" will suffice and take up less space in the limited field available.

If adding the '-EDIT' won't fit in the Title field, shorten the actual title until it fits. Then make sure to put the complete title in the Note To Admin field.

Back