Can anyone answer

Japan has a very rigid code of public conduct.
True, the code also applies in private.
Those who are victimized do not speak about it because of that code of public conduct.
Not true
Those who are the vicitmizers also don't speak about it for obvious reasons.
Not true
Japan also doesn't have a free press.
How to say I don't understand kisha kurabu, without using those words.

Ugh!
I mean, just look at what this member has posed as a thread question! Every day it’s the same damn thing!
He’s a 60-year-old man who tomorrow is going to post for help tying his shoes.

Snaily, please tell us. Be specific. Use actual words and answer the question.

You won't.

Snaily, please tell us. Be specific. Use actual words and answer the question.

You won't.

True, the code also applies in private.

Not true

Not true

How to say I don't understand kisha kurabu, without using those words.

Sure dudly, that's why we hear stories about crime in Japan all the time.

Or maybe it doesn't work the way you think it does after doing a quick gaggle search.

Sure dudly, that's why we hear stories about crime in Japan all the time.

Or maybe it doesn't work the way you think it does after doing a quick gaggle search.
Maybe try visiting Japan.......that works better than your imaginary idea of Japanese culture.

The Japanese are a homogenous society. Less than 2% of their people are foreign born. Theirs is an ancient regimented society that respects the law and social order. Their children are well disciplined, educated and polite. They are a respectful people and they demand the same from others, unlike many of our children who are undisciplined, uneducated, and run wild. Because of this our country is more dangerous today than when it was when it was founded.

The Japanese are a homogenous society. Less than 2% of their people are foreign born. Theirs is an ancient regimented society that respects the law and social order. Their children are well disciplined, educated and polite. They are a respectful people and they demand the same from others, unlike many of our children who are undisciplined, uneducated, and run wild. Because of this our country is more dangerous today than when it was when it was founded.
America has always been welcoming to immigrants even allowing in the ones that were from your ancestral family. America has always been terrible at holding accountable people who take advantage of immigrants for profit. Despite the racism and lacking awareness of your post, Japan is in desperate need of immigrants for multiple reasons.

Record 2 Million Foreign Workers Are Changing the Face of Japan​

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...oreign-workers-are-changing-the-face-of-japan

Even Japan Wants More Foreign Workers, and It Is Letting Them Stay for Good​

https://www.wsj.com/articles/even-j...and-it-is-letting-them-stay-for-good-3628a145

Immigration is the best solution for Japan's population woes​

https://asia.nikkei.com/Opinion/Immigration-is-the-best-solution-for-Japan-s-population-woes

And you know that I haven't done that a lot because...
If you have, then tell me what floor is the food court on in FootTown. Because if you ever visited Tokyo, you went there....you won't find that on google BTW....

If you have, then tell me what floor is the food court on in FootTown. Because if you ever visited Tokyo, you went there....you won't find that on google BTW....

You're assuming that if I visited Japan I went to Tokyo. And you know what assuming means, yes?

That you have no idea whether I did or didn't so you just make up lies and tout them as fact.

You know, the usual for you.
Have you been to Japan?
You can now answer yes or no. Obfuscate or take the 5th.
I’m gonna go with obfuscating and THEN taking the 5th.

That you have no idea whether I did or didn't so you just make up lies and tout them as fact.
Well I wouldn't have to speculate on your foreign trips if you didn't keep being cryptical with your answers, now would I?
AS it stands my opinion is you have never been to Japan. As such you're making up your opinion on Japanese society without first hand knowledge.
You know, the usual for you.
Yes, I'm usually correct. Thanks for acknowledging.

That’s a good point about Japan being a place of law & order. You don’t see any of their former prime ministers being charged with 91 crimes.

Back