California Bar Slaps Trump Lawyer John Eastman with 11 Disciplinary Charges for ‘False’ Election Fraud Statements

Either way? I'd say the People of California win if his license to practice law is removed. If it fails, the people lose, and another nutcase continues to foster idiotic claims. Well, perhaps he continues to do so without a legal license to practice law in California. Perhaps he could move to Florida and acquire one.

Blow smoke up the wrong asshole as a cure for Trump's derangement, will get you in the end - poetic justice served.
How exactly do they lose. James, Clinton and Fanny girl should be disbarred, but since they’re Trump haters and carry water for the Marxist agenda all is well. You’re a hypocrite.

How exactly do they lose. James, Clinton and Fanny girl should be disbarred, but since they’re Trump haters and carry water for the Marxist agenda all is well. You’re a hypocrite.
We are talking Eastman here. Please don't lose track of the subject at hand.

We are talking Eastman here. Please don't lose track of the subject at hand.
Weaponizing our justice system affects all of us. The Bar association like the ACLU are borderline Marxist, tip of the spear for the democrat party.

Be still my heart! You're talking about Donald J. Trump Sr. in such an out-of-the-blue declaration like this! It's amazing that you have crossed over and accepted what nearly everyone has recognized in this forum for years.

Congratulations! ;):p

No, I'm talking about you and the continually shifting definitions used by Leftists.

No, I'm talking about you and the continually shifting definitions used by Leftists.
I'm sorry. I didn't have my mind-reading glasses when I thought you had changed from the dark side. Your statement was just hanging out there in space without context. Kind of like your other thoughts.

It sucks, doesn't it? Knowing your take on this is 100% wrong. Shows that there is a justice system that follows through on crime.

This is not political ideology punishing someone who Trump hired. Eastman's action on behalf of Trump feeds off of Trump's venomous attacks on democracy. Eastman hatched outlandish plots on his behalf. Eastman himself acknowledged that what he proposed was without merit. What he did was judged illegal, and he faced those accusations accordingly. Now, he faces disbarment as well.

Your belief system is highly warped and myopic. It's not bias; it's appropriate action for inappropriate acts that Eastman knowingly knew were wrong and committed anyway.

YOU believe my take here is wrong. You also believed that Disney was going to win and kick Florida's and DeSantis' ass. Or that Trump was going to default on the NY fraud case judgement so that James could seize Trump tower.

So far you're batting zero across the board. There's a lesson in there you aren't paying attention to.

I'm sorry. I didn't have my mind-reading glasses when I thought you had changed from the dark side. Your statement was just hanging out there in space without context. Kind of like your other thoughts.

Not my fault you don't pay attention in class.

Do you mean the Democratic Party? There is no such thing as the "democrat party".

Grammatically, you're incorrect.

A party of Democrats is a Democrat party. That they choose to call themselves something else doesn't change that.

A party of Democrats is a Democrat party. That they choose to call themselves something else doesn't change that.
The fact that you're ignorant of the name of the largest political party in America makes all your political opinions suspect. If you're going to be pedantic, "Democratic" is the adjectival form of Democrat, so a party of Democrats is a Democratic Party. That's why the party is named that.

The fact that you're ignorant of the name of the largest political party in America makes all your political opinions suspect. If you're going to be pedantic, "Democratic" is the adjectival form of Democrat, so a party of Democrats is a Democratic Party. That's why the party is named that.

I'm not "ignorant" of the name. I'm telling you that your complaint about someone referencing the Democrat Party in a way you object to is grammatically incorrect on your part.

And if you really think about it, this kind of crap is why you're "poor" and not one of "the rich."

I'm not "ignorant" of the name. I'm telling you that your complaint about someone referencing the Democrat Party in a way you object to is grammatically incorrect on your part.

And if you really think about it, this kind of crap is why you're "poor" and not one of "the rich."
*Democratic

The correct name is Democratic party, as it has been since 1844. Whether you want to call it something else is entirely your incorrect view.

The correct name is Democratic party, as it has been since 1844. Whether you want to call it something else is entirely your incorrect view.

The official name of the party is THE Democratic Party.

THEY are the Democrat party.

Please use the proper grammar and keep it in context.

You also believed that Disney was going to win and kick Florida's and DeSantis' ass.
DeSantis didn't win, nor did Disney. Disney got to move forward with their orginal 2020 development plan, DeSantis gets to keep the board he created, minus the Chair and the Executive Director, both DeSantis appointments, who had to resign and Disney will name their replacements.

So you're right no ass kicking on that case,and the Federal case is yet to move on.

Or that Trump was going to default on the NY fraud case judgement so that James could seize Trump tower.
Trump hasn't paid the reduced amount yet, don't count your chickens before they hatch.
So far you're batting zero across the board.
Kind of the same score you have eh?
There's a lesson in there you aren't paying attention to.
Yes, you really should have kept up in class. Science seems to be your weakest area, maybe focus there first.

Back