Breast size dominance

I've never been disappointed or upset with tits of any size. I've been with some very large ones and some very small ones and enjoyed them all enormously.

Large ones are more noticable in public and in my experience tend to be the ones more put on display by those who have them so they garner a lot of attention but that's not the same as preferring them.

I haven't done any polling or anything but I really doubt most guys would prefer to see large breasts over touching smaller ones. Or vice versa. The size isn't the big issue there.

Sorry I missed this until now.

I don’t think most guys are lying when they say cup size doesn’t matter. I think they believe it, or think they’re supposed to and are trying hard.

You clearly have some big issues about breast size and how others might see them. That’s something you have to resolve on your own.

I’m not going to tell you what to do, but I will say a boob job is cheaper and less time consuming than years of therapy. It also has the advantage of fixing the issue instead of teaching you to pretend there is no issue.
Thx for being reasonable. I did since see the foolishness in bothering to give a shit about the topic. In bringing myself to a place where I stopped caring so much I have to say I like the way I look and very much dislike the way implants and large breasts look. No offense to anyone in here. But yeah I’m not into guys so I finally decided that it wasn’t doing anything for my mental health to give a shit any longer one way or another.

As someone with smaller breasts, I don’t necessarily feel jealous of my bustier friends, I like what I have. They tell me it’s harder to find cute well-fitting clothes, they’re an inconvenience when exercising, and apparently gravity is not their friend. However, there have been times when I have looked at my bustier friends and said “wow your boobs look great today” and for a second wished I had that.
I will admit though, if I were to play with a woman, I’d definitely look for someone bustier
definitely much prefer a woman with small breasts....so much sexier

Back