Mmmm looky what I found! Needing to strap this on and slip it inside of you

Last edited:
OMG look what you have done too me!

Last edited:
Are you ready for this to tickle your insides Honey. Spresd your wet puffy lips

Last edited:
Take it honey. Take this big black cock deep

Last edited:
Slippimg inside of you and reaching around to rub your hard clit as My hips begin to undulate and my cock goes deeper

Pumping as much of the rubber I can inside you, I remove my fingers from your clit and grab your hips and pull you deeper as I command you to pull your own nipples

Pumping as much of the rubber I can inside you, I remove my fingers from your clit and grab your hips and pull you deeper as I command you to pull your own nipples

Pulling and twisting my hard nipples! Make me take all of that cock fill my pussy up baby!

I look down and see your swollen cunt wrapped around the long black shaft as your cunt starts to ooze its white cream around the base of the hard cock

Moving my hips faster as I fill your wet cunt to the fullest its ever been

I look down and see your swollen cunt wrapped around the long black shaft as your cunt starts to ooze its white cream around the base of the hard cock

Looking back at you as my pussy juices drip down that big black cock on to your thighs! Watching you slam hard into me making me take every inch!

OH gawddddd Honey. I need to to cum and cum hard as my fingers move once again to your swollen clit and start to rub it with expert fingers

Cum for me Baby cum all over my big black cock

OH gawddddd Honey. I need to to cum and cum hard as my fingers move once again to your swollen clit and start to rub it with expert fingers

Grinding my hips on your cock pressing against your clit! Stroke my hard swollen clit baby!

OH God. Yes. Hearing your orgasm and watching your cunt dripping down my cock triggers my orgasm as my legs start to shake and my cunt begins to pulsate yessssssss cummmmmmmmminggggg with you

OH God. Yes. Hearing your orgasm and watching your cunt dripping down my cock triggers my orgasm as my legs start to shake and my cunt begins to pulsate yessssssss cummmmmmmmminggggg with you

Mmmmm you just made me fucking squirt baby! Fuck omg mmmmmm let me taste you baby!

OMG my cunt is on fire! Holy fuck I cant take it

Last edited:
Mmmmm do as you wish to me. Your wish is my command

Last edited:
Back