Boob-Job Blonde Bimbo Lover

AlexD2018

Really Experienced
Hi, my name’s Alex and I’m new to Literotica. I joined last week and am really enjoying the experience. I have s fetish which you might have guessed from the title of the thread. I am obsessed with the bimbo aesthetic / look, whose defining features (to me) are tight slutty clothes, blonde hair, (sometimes lip fillers), and breast implants. The very large round obvious kind that sit a little high and couldn’t ever be mistaken for natural. I like them big so anywhere from Nikki Benz to Candy Charms. I am an aspiring author and am hard at work on my first story and want to write about bimbo characters and plastic surgery / transformations. I also like interracial and would - in time - like to write a bimbo / BBC series of stories. If you have similar interests and share this fetish or aspects of it (I still don’t know what to call it or what it might be called), or even if you don’t but are interested, message me. I really enjoy being here and aim to get the most of the experience of being on Literotica. Thanks.

Back