Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm, my meds are kicking in and now I need some cookies and then mellow for a bit. Seeya later.:)

Why is it that "childish" antics don't appear on the forums, but suddenly folks think they should appear in PMs? It wasn't childish ways that caught my eye, so why do folks think behaving that way would keep me interested? :confused:

AAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Tension breaker. Had to be done.

Carry on!

:D

Why is it that "childish" antics don't appear on the forums, but suddenly folks think they should appear in PMs? It wasn't childish ways that caught my eye, so why do folks think behaving that way would keep me interested? :confused:

Um, hello!

I try and ensure childish antics endure in the forums. Sheesh!

Apparently I need to try harder...

:rolleyes:

speaking of boobies. it's mardi gras. show me yours and i'll give you some beads.

that is all.

here's me sans glasses...ENJOY!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROwuh1JNCyZGTnThUwZHu90zjd-wqRhu46ZqYXfz1AtTbBAEJs

Perhaps so. ;)

Folks X10000000 :rolleyes:

tumblr_mi4h7yCERm1qitcf8o6_1280.jpg

Sometimes you need to just forget the romance and the flowers and the bullshit and just walk in the door, bend me over and fuck me like you mean it.

Yeah, it's JUST like that.

Sometimes you need to just forget the romance and the flowers and the bullshit and just walk in the door, bend me over and fuck me like you mean it.

i won't be getting any of those things; but maybe i'll treat myself to some ice cream from freddy's frozen custard.

that's kinda the same thing, isn't it? almost?

...sorta?

i won't be getting any of those things; but maybe i'll treat myself to some ice cream from freddy's frozen custard.

that's kinda the same thing, isn't it? almost?

...sorta?

But we all luvs ya, Respy. :rose::heart::kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day from your Lit friends.

hello-kitty-flowers-5.jpg

That's my V-day wish in about 5 years, that should be when all the kids are out of the house and we can just do it when we feel like it wherever we want. :D

But we all luvs ya, Respy. :rose::heart::kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day from your Lit friends.

hello-kitty-flowers-5.jpg

Sure! We can go with that!

Couldn't have said it any better, Jett!:rose:

thank you both. :)

i just had a silly thought based on Ella's post. wouldn't that be a fun valentine's day ad?

*in my tv announcer voice* this valentine's day get chocolate, flowers and fucked.

note to self: call the k-y people to do lunch and discuss ad ideas for 2014.

thank you both. :)

i just had a silly thought based on Ella's post. wouldn't that be a fun valentine's day ad?

*in my tv announcer voice* this valentine's day get chocolate, flowers and fucked.

note to self: call the k-y people to do lunch and discuss ad ideas for 2014.
:cattail: lol!

Getting that idea out of my head and onto "paper" felt kind of good actually. Let's hope the idea stays long enough to actually be presentable someday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back