Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
<extremely isolated blurt>
If they took barbed wire and wrapped it around your dick, and dragged you until it was ripped from your abdomen, it would still be more humane than the evil and saddistic shit you did to me you fucking bastard. I am 33 years old now and still have to deal with the shit you left me with. I hope you die a thousand, slow, tortuous deaths and then wake up in hell.
QUOTE]

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

love.jpg

Isolated blurt.

I miss you, very badly. I want you back, safe and sound, with all of you intact. Do be very careful.

Blurt over.

MT_Pitcher said:

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww
:kiss:MT
Oh darlin' you've no idea the things I could imagine doing to this certain scum of the earth!

Tell me, does anyone know a beverage that will cause one to stop crying? I can't breathe, my chest aches from the anxiety and I feel like I've been dragged through a knot-hole backwards. No one here fucking understands, I don't expect them to though. Hell I hardly understand what triggers me to regress. All I know is that it pisses me off that he not only stole my innocence, but also continues to steal moments when something "triggers" a memory or a reaction. Sorry everyone, I'm not my usual chipper self.

Love, hugs and all the best to everyone.:rose:

Raindear816 said:
:kiss:MT
Oh darlin' you've no idea the things I could imagine doing to this certain scum of the earth!

Tell me, does anyone know a beverage that will cause one to stop crying? I can't breathe, my chest aches from the anxiety and I feel like I've been dragged through a knot-hole backwards. No one here fucking understands, I don't expect them to though. Hell I hardly understand what triggers me to regress. All I know is that it pisses me off that he not only stole my innocence, but also continues to steal moments when something "triggers" a memory or a reaction. Sorry everyone, I'm not my usual chipper self.

Love, hugs and all the best to everyone.:rose:

you know i know sweetheart. i'm here if you need mre. just pm or call if ya need to hear a voice

wish i knew a drink that would really help, but best i can offer is chamomile tea or warm japanese green tea

huggz for you sweet ashleigh

hugs, kisses, and lots of rich warm dutch cocoa to Ash!
dunno why but hot cocoa always manages to stem the tide of my tears.

princejonny said:
you know i know sweetheart. i'm here if you need mre. just pm or call if ya need to hear a voice

wish i knew a drink that would really help, but best i can offer is chamomile tea or warm japanese green tea

huggz for you sweet ashleigh

Ash, you know I'm with pj on this one. I offer you a huge hug and an ear to listen if you need. I love you, my sweet friend. :rose:

Thank you E :rose:
Thank you MT :kiss:
Thank you pj:kiss;
Thank you Mskey:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all, I am not blurting for sympathy. I'm just not myself right now. I love you all in my oiwn special way. I'm just tired offeeling normal, doing well, and then BANG I'm in a downward spiral. For those of you who don't know me, I'm not a psycho chick, and I do take medications that are regulated to help with my PTSD, and anxiety. Right now all i want to do is go away, be someone else, and have the past undone so I can be ina tropical place, enjoying boat drinks and hot men and beautiful sunsets/sunrises. But even then, I'd feel as alone as I do now.

Nevertheless I love you all.

ash you rock hunni. don't feel bad for feeling bad. just remember you are not alone, you are totally loved and adored, and we your friends are here for you hunni

wish i could hug you and make it all better

Raindear816 said:
Thank you all, I am not blurting for sympathy. I'm just not myself right now. I love you all in my oiwn special way. I'm just tired offeeling normal, doing well, and then BANG I'm in a downward spiral. For those of you who don't know me, I'm not a psycho chick, and I do take medications that are regulated to help with my PTSD, and anxiety. Right now all i want to do is go away, be someone else, and have the past undone so I can be ina tropical place, enjoying boat drinks and hot men and beautiful sunsets/sunrises. But even then, I'd feel as alone as I do now.

Nevertheless I love you all.

Sweetie, I know you aren't saying this for sympathy. I know you better than that, but still you now know you have many that are behind you and support you in whatever way we can because we care about you.

Politics why does everyone have to be so near sighted....looking out for their little piece of turf? don't you understand....cann't you see past the 30 second blurbs on the tube what's going on??? I am deathly afraid, afraid of what will become of our republic if Bush is re-elected.

How can you be so blind? It's not gay rights, it's not school choice, it's not Iraq, it's not terrorism. Add it all together with the rape of our nation by the rich and your great-grandchildren will be slaves. Or soldiers in their global conquest scheme.

This is PURE evil incarnate. WAKE UP!!!!!

Thank the Creator for the Honda Element.

Raindear, just know that we do care and that some of us understand way more than you think. If you need an ear I am here and my pm box is always open.

Happy Birthday Mskey, and may this one be a great one. May all of your wishes come true, and you have many more.

Good morning everyone.

Missingmeds said:

Raindear, just know that we do care and that some of us understand way more than you think. If you need an ear I am here and my pm box is always open.

Happy Birthday Mskey, and may this one be a great one. May all of your wishes come true, and you have many more.

Good morning everyone.
:rose:MM :)

Do you need me to come down there and drop kick someone? And by the way, I know where we can get some really rusty barbed wire if you want.

Missingmeds said:
Do you need me to come down there and drop kick someone? And by the way, I know where we can get some really rusty barbed wire if you want.

Thank you for the offer on the drop-kicking and thr rusty barbed wire, MM. He's just a predator from my childhood. I get pissed that even now I still have moments where I still feel like the little girl he molested for 5 years(he was my Sunday School teacher and I was 4 until age 9)...those are the moments the "shrink" calls "triggers." Fucked up thing is, just when I think I've figured it all out and all my triggers are out of the way, another sneaks up on me, and BANG, I'm in the fetal position--lost in my own photographic--explicit memory.

You are a a sweet friend to offer to take care of the bastard though. The thought's crossed my mind more than once. He'll get his, the judicial system may have failed me and my sister (whom he molested before I was ever born), but I have to trust that God won't fail me and will send the sorry piece of amoeba shit to hell for a bazillion lifetimes.

I just concentrate on loving and protecting my family--mainly my boys.

Have a good day.

:rose:MM Mskey
:kiss:MT, pj

We could do the barbed wire thing and if that doesn't do the trick, there are always fireant hills and honey. Not to mention gator pits.

I know what you mean about triggers and them sneaking up on you. It is always just when you think that you are safe and let your guard down that it happens as well.

{{{Raindear}}}

Missingmeds said:

Good morning everyone.

Thanks MM. Right now it's pretty sweet. The 10 month old is in my lap trying to feed me and the dog her cinnamon waffle. The oldest prepared me a breakfast of toast, lucky charms and the biggest glass of apple juice on the planet. Her heart was totally in the right place, plus she changed the baby so...:heart: Today we have 2 soccer games, a ton of laundry and errands to run. Hubby has to work so I'll be home with the kids half the day alone, but I've lived through another year in one piece and so I'm not gonna give a rip about what I don't get to do. Each of those sweet little kisses this morning and the off kilter happy birthday song was the best present a girl could have asked for.

Raindear, as one survivor to another, my PM box is always here. I know it may not seem like it now, but they do always get their comuppance in the end. My particular piece of scum evaded the judicial system for his abuse of me and countless other girls in his care, but found himself serving time on a bench warrant for failure to appear on a traffic citation (leaving the scene of an accident). While incarcerated he happened to be in the visiting room when another inmates young daughter came in to visit him. Seems several inmates overheard him murmurring appreciative and inappropriate comments about the young girl. When he returned to general population the inmates beat the shit out of him, put lit cigarettes out on his genitals. sodomized him repeatedly with any handy foriegn object and then planted contraband on him and reported him to the warden. He never served time for child molestation, and he was never on any sex offender list, but by burning cigarettes into his cock they assured that any other child would be able to positively ID him for the abuse. He also had to spend 6 months in general population for being caught with the contraband where he had been tagged as a child molester by the inmates and was repeatedly abused and gang raped. It wasn't the sheer destruction we had hoped for but I knew for at least 6 months he got to live in a small taste of our hell.

((((Raindear)))) I'm here if you need me.

Not Lit related blurt here.

You had me get out of bed, less than 3 hours after I managed to get in bed, go all the way to the college, to do a quiz that took all of 15 minutes. What the hell are you thinking? Are you even thinking at all?

There is such a thing as to much education.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday morning Mskey. Aren't those slightly off-kilter happy birthdays the best?

I will be so glad when the new equipment gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back