Blurhead's pencil art

Hi to all on the forum, and I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and New Year break, hopefully this year will be kinder than the last horrible year!!.

Well its been a few years since my last post, I have had some v.nasty medical issues to battle through during that time - but I am hoping that this year I can get back to what I love to do, which is drawing beautiful ladies.

I hope that I will be able to add more during 2017, but in the meantime here's a few that have not been posted on here before.

Many thanks for looking.

sammy_by_blurhead-d7e9aad.jpg

vikki_02_by_blurhead-d71ppye.jpg

vikki_by_blurhead-d5msw0i.jpg

charlize_theron_contest_by_blurhead.jpg

powergirl_by_blurhead.jpg
These are all gorgeous! Is the second one based on Tina Louise, or is that just a coincidence?

Are you on Deviantart? I feel like I've seen these before.
I'm on Deviantart as user name Blurhead, I have an account on most art related sites (it also helps when someone tries to steal your work, and makes it easy to point to my own work already existing on the platform).

These are all gorgeous! Is the second one based on Tina Louise, or is that just a coincidence?
Many thanks that 2nd one is based on a UK model named Vikki Blows - she appeared in many of the "Lad's mags" and was also a page 3 model in the Sun newspaper.
I can see a resemblance to Tina Louise though.

I'm on Deviantart as user name Blurhead, I have an account on most art related sites (it also helps when someone tries to steal your work, and makes it easy to point to my own work already existing on the platform).
No wonder! I think I'm following you

I haven't posted any art in a while, but here's something I cooked up in Pixelmator which is a mac only software program similar to photoshop.
I took one of my existing drawings and created something digital although the main part is still obviously pencil.
Hope you like it, and hopefully I will post more than one piece of art this year !
(p.s. there is absolutely no AI involved in this piece)
Girl on the floor.jpg

I haven't posted any art in a while, but here's something I cooked up in Pixelmator which is a mac only software program similar to photoshop.
I took one of my existing drawings and created something digital although the main part is still obviously pencil.
Hope you like it, and hopefully I will post more than one piece of art this year !
(p.s. there is absolutely no AI involved in this piece)
View attachment 2328839
You are very skilled, no question about that! While your very smooth, seamless style and pinup style subject matter aren’t really to my taste, you create highly finished looking images which I’m sure many will like! Good work!

Back