Blatant theft!

BlueSugar said:
5) Name the one place you'd love to have sex at, but for one reason or another never have.
A confessional ... haven't met anyone so far that would go that far.

BTDT, willing to do it again :devil:

1) Given 1 million bucks, but told you can't spend it on yourself or your family, what would you spend it on, especially if NO one will know its you that spent the money?

Research alternative fuels...

2) We've all heard the first time stories, ie first time you saw a naked person, first time you made love etc... For many, the first time was NOT a memorable experience. So describe the first experience that WAS memorable, and what made it so?

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=199382&pagenumber=2
sorry for the link 2 big to put in here...

3) Whats the one thing about yourself that you'd never change for another, and the one thing you'd change in a heartbeat.
a) My love for open spaces.
b) My underware

4) Have you ever been truly, deep in the gut frightened? And if so, why?
When my son was being delivered by C-section, I was present and things were moving at a pace that was not comfortable with.

5)Name the one place you'd love to have sex at, but for one reason or another never have.
On my desk at work, I have often fantisized this senario with many different women.

6) Name the one thing you yourself can do that makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable, at peace.
The ability to dream.....:D

Nice thread Pink :rose: , good adder bobmi...:D

Last edited:
quasi-bump

Okay, y'all, I wanted to answer this but we just got home from vacation so please indulge me with this bump....

Bobmi357 said:

1) Given 1 million bucks, but told you can't spend it on yourself or your family, what would you spend it on, especially if NO one will know its you that spent the money?

Hm. I think I would spend it, however sneakily, on my friends? In all seriousness, I would probably buy several houses around the country and use them to sponsor non-profit programs both for respite care for frustrated parents of mildly out of control kids, and likewise programs for runaways or children who threaten it (kind of like respite care for them, but parents would have to agree to it and sign the forms).
Why? Because a week of staying at a home like this made me realize that living with my mother who thought I was the problem was not a healthy thing for me. Unfortunately, the program was only for a week, I was treated as the 'bad kid' and I HAD to go back to my mom at the end of the week.

2) We've all heard the first time stories, ie first time you saw a naked person, first time you made love etc... For many, the first time was NOT a memorable experience. So describe the first experience that WAS memorable, and what made it so?

I believe my first time was memorable, not necessarily because of the sex, but because I had lusted after this guy, a friend of mine, for years. Sad considering I was... uh... young... when it happened... what was in my head for years before that? I still wonder why I've always had such a fascination with SEX. I mean, really.
But I digress. It was M's birthday, and we had done a gig (we were DJs, I wormed my way into the business) and stopped at the usual stopping spot for dessert and coffee. After meeting with our 'boss', another good friend, we headed to a 24 hour shop so I didn't have to go home yet. We had strawberry cheesecake and a strawberry shake. We shared mildly perverted double entendres. We went to his house. We messed around in true teenage style and ended up having some very interesting sex. Handcuffs were eventually used, I tried more positions that one time than I think I've ever used in one session since. I lied about it being my first time, although there was blood. I used the excuse that "well, you're just bigger than the first guy". I still wonder if he believed me. Unfortunately, directly after that I moved to a different town to live with my dad. Who knows what would have happened? We still get in touch with each other about once every couple of years.

3) Whats the one thing about yourself that you'd never change for another, and the one thing you'd change in a heartbeat.

Hm. I would NEVER EVER EVER give up my music. I couldn't. It's my whole being. In a heartbeat? I do believe I would have to say I'd change my routines. As simple as that sounds, it's taken me a long time to establish steady routines, and it's difficult sometimes for me to keep with them. But if someone I loved asked me to change them in any way, to add or remove something, to totally rework my day, I would do it. And I would take the time and hard work to establish new ones. To me, that's significant.

I learned after we were married that my husband had been in combat. That night, I had a dream about it. It was terrifying. I won't explain it.
I woke up one night to my husband choking me in his sleep. PTSD nightmares from aforementioned combat. He actually thought I was the enemy. I couldn't wake him up for quite some time. I had nearly blacked out by the time I managed to kick him in the groin to wake him.
I have a few recurring nightmares about dead friends. One I wake up from in a cold sweat with my arm completely cold, as in when tested for temperature it was approximately 40 degrees on the surface. I always wake up thinking I am dying.
None of these things look the same in type as they feel. I'm glad.

Name the one place you'd love to have sex at, but for one reason or another never have.
There are two, actually...
In the forest in all sorts of manners, and
on the flightline, in the cockpit of my husband's jet.

and finally;

Name the one thing you yourself can do that makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable, at peace.
That one is possibly simpler than any of the others.
I play any one of my instruments. I can compose music, write lyrics, find the depths of my soul for writing poetry, just plunk simple tunes, pull sobbing interludes out of four strings, or funkify my afternoon, depending on which instrument I grab out of the closet. It's great, because I can match anything to my mood.

Thanks for letting me bump this... I feel better somehow.
Ang

Considering that a million doesn't go that far WRT AIDS or cancer research, I can think of a couple of things:
  1. I'd like to underwrite the program I was working for until this summer--a million wouldn't fund it forever but it would keep it going until other funding for it could be found.
    [/list=1]
    • A very special housing project--a block of apartments for the operations types working for KPLC in Lake Charles, LA. Master control operators, tape operators, directors, people like that could live there for sharply reduced rates. When we lived there we paid $450 rent and my husand started off making $342, every other week. And I never could get a steady job there. Anchors and reporters need not apply--they're making all the bucks in television anyway.
      [/list=2]

There are probably other things, but those will do to begin with

I have given up trying to make this list work the way I wanted to. I didn't want two point 1's. I wanted 1 and 2.

James G 5 said:

regarding sex in religious areas...
what about in the back pew of a church during Catholic Mass?

Not me... just my husband in his younger years.
Ang

CelticFrog said:
regarding sex in religious areas...
what about in the back pew of a church during Catholic Mass?

Not me... just my husband in his younger years.
Ang

How about...

In the baptismal pool of a Baptist Church?

In the confessional?

On the altar?

Tied to the cross with the priests' sashes?

And on...and on...

I have a serious fetish for desecration.

:D

S.

sheath said:
How about...

In the baptismal pool of a Baptist Church?

In the confessional?

On the altar?

Tied to the cross with the priests' sashes?

And on...and on...

I have a serious fetish for desecration.

:D

S.

speaking of desecration......back when I was still A little freaky goth punk roving around the city at O dark 30 in the morning me and a couple of friends put a strap on on a statue of the virgin mary. needless to say there is probably a seat in a very warm uncomfortable place reserved in my name.

i want to bump this to the top again, i miss reading all the questions an answers people had, it was a lot of fun and i want to read more. pease keep this going

James G 5 said:

yeah yeah... rub it in... RUB IT IN !!!

I went to catholic high school, did the skirt and knee highs (no boxers over my panties) had a couple of boyfriends in those years... and STILL no one... though, we did do it on the two stages in the school, an empty classroom with school in session, the instrument room (in the music wing) and in his car in the parkinglot during lunch break.
I was aiming for the Dean/Monseniors/Principal's office... but he was actually sick those few days i was called up to stuff envelopes while he was in a meeting for 3 hours...gr.

Okay I'll bite.

I would open a camp in the woods for inner-city kids. Teach them to hunt (if they wished), fish, about the land itself (flora and fauna), and to appreciate and respect the wonders of nature. Basically gearing the camp toward teaching self-discipline, respect for others, trust, respect, fun, etc. And in the end, hopefully giving them a perspective they never had before. Maybe give them a sense of hope they may have lost. The outdoors have been such an instrumental influence on my life. Both as child growing up and now as an adult. The outdoors have have meant so much to my girls as well and really bring us together. I love nothing more than spending time with them in the woods. And I love bringing "new" people out and watching them marvel at the forest. I just think it is a powerful way to teach and would want to use it to help kids.

Wow, I've had a lot of first times and they were all memorable. I think the one that stands out the most is the first time I made my wife cum orally. It was just such an incredible experience. Full of sexulaity and love and connection. A truly mental, physical, and emotional experience.

Never change: My conviction to my fundamental beliefs.

Change: Does quit smoking count?...lol. My impatience.

Many times. A few that flash to mind...

- When my wife said she was pregnant with our first child.
- When that first child was born pre-mature.
- The first scud-attack of Desert Storm. Okay every one after that, but that first one was a real eye-opener.
- Being shot at and not being able to shoot back.
- The first time someone turned to me and said, "You're the Hostage Negotiator. How do you want to handle this?"
- Walking up on a 9' brown bear 20 yards away, on his hind legs and starring straight at me.
- When my daughter didn't come home from kindergarten. (everything worked out fine but I will never forget that gut wrenching horror.)

5) Name the one place you'd love to have sex at, but for one reason or another never have.

This one is kind of tough for me because I don't usually think of places but the encounters. But two places I would love to have sex are the in the middle of the redwood forest and on the roof of my house.

and finally;

6) Name the one thing you yourself can do that makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable, at peace.

I'm going at this one as meaning something I do completely alone. At first I was going to say read a good book but that doesn't always relax me because the story line may get me excited, angry, depressed, happy, etc. I would say, take a HOT bath with a good cigar and a good beer.

Well that's my rambling. I really like this thread. It has made for very interesting reading. On another thread I provoked some debate (to say the leaset). It was a snapshot of me on a particular subject. Maybe my reply here will give a little more insight. Well if anyone cares...lol.

Anyway, thanks to PO for starting this thread and to Bob for the generic open-to-all questions.

ok i guess i will answer....
1). If i had a million dollars but couldn't spend it on myself or my family.... i guess i would donate it to a worthy cause. or give it to some family i knew that needed help really bad.
2). the first time i felt my son move in the womb. oh is was wonderful. i hope that if i get oldtimers that i won't forget that.
3). the thing i would change, my computer time, my looks, my getting my nails done.
and the thing i would not change, my time with my kids and husband, my money or the lack there of.
4). and a gut wrenchng experience, when i was told that i have not been hubbys only partner since we got together, when my son smashed his bike into a fire hydrant and busted his eye brow open and had to get stitches,
5). a place i would love to have sex at, well this takes some thinking cause hubbys says that i am not imaingitive. i would have to say, in a play ground, starting with the swings, then the slide, and end up in the sand box.
so that is my answers , how about some questions,
6) something that relaxes me, a hot bubble bath, laying in bed with a good book, or just smoking a pack of cigs.
1) what do you like to do in your free time, besides having sex

2) what is behind the nick name you have chosen on lit.

3) what are your favorite shows, or books

4) if you could be anything in job wise what would you want to do.

5) and if you could ask someone famous one question what would it be and why.

burrish said:

1) Lit, of course...and mindless games like Dynomite. And I read a LOT.

2) Uhm, it's my name? :D

3) I'm an Angel fanatic. I like Charmed. My guilty pleasure, WWE wrestling :D

4) There's this guy named Jeff Davies....he's a consulting enologist for several of the best wineries in Europe, and reps the wines in the US. He gets to travel the world dealing with & drinking wine, and enjoying high society and fine cuisine for a living. I'd LOVE to do that, it combimes almost everythign I'm good with. And it would give me time & ability to work on my photos too.

5) I'd want to meet Jesus and let him know what his follwers do, then ask him if he'd walk away to prevent it all.

burrish said:

Some of these are easy to answer. Some aren't.

1) Reading, Science Fiction, WWII History, Horror Novels etc.... Playing computer games and computer programming.

2) LOL! Now that is probably the easiest AND the hardest question to answer. Bobmi357. Its a combination of things, my first name, the first two letters of my last name, and a number. The number confuses a lot of people, thinking I mean the gun. I DON'T! 3 5 7, all prime numbers, and 357, again, a prime number. Its a computer science thingie used for seeding random number generators. :)

3) Hmmmm I'm not into TV all that much, living on the fringes of civilization you either have satellite TV or no tv at all. We have a massive video collection, upwards of 300 movies or so. So I'll pass on the tv part of the question. Books are another issue;

Great Readings.

Nearly Everything by David Eddings.
A brief History of Time by Stephen Hawkings
Anything by Heinlein and Arthur C. Clarke.
Most of Tom Clancy's stuff.
The five stages of the universe by Stephen Adams
Stephen King!!!! You can rarely go wrong reading his stuff, especially his earlier stuff. BUT I HATED CUJO.

4) If I could have any job, I'd probably go back to school and pick up a degree in cosmology. NOT COSMETOLOGY! Astronomy and Physics have always interested me, cosmology combines the two. The problem is its what they call "Pure Science", and as such, its not exactly what you'd call a high paying position.

5) OHHHH BOY, now this is a loaded question. I reckon I'd like to ask Adolf Hitler one question..... WHY? But the answer would probably be meaningless. I've studied WWII for a long time now in an attempt to understand how a whole nation can fall prey to a madman. The germans are generally a very pratical and pragmatic people, the whole nazi bit is really out of character for them.

There are others from history I'd love to meet. Percival Lowel, Sam Clemmens, Chester Nimitz, Albert Einstein. Of today's celebrities I'd have to say Stephen Hawkings, H. Norman Schwartzkoph. To be honest, I'm not really impressed with many of today's stars and famous people. We tend to grant celebrityhood for the silliest of reasons to people that would have otherwise lived out ordinary lives. There isn't a single actor or actress I'd want to meet, except for maybe Nicole Kidman, but thats only because she's a fox. All the famous politicians are mostly dishonest crooks, so I'll pass on them also.

James G 5 said:
I'd love to
I even have a church in mind ;)

St. Patrick's Cathedrial ?
---------------------------------------------------

1) what do you like to do in your free time, besides having sex?
I love to read, write erotica and play/listen to music

2) what is behind the nick name you have chosen on lit?
A twist on a screen name. Favorite color, and sugar is part of a great song in a movie that I love. (Sugar High/Empire Records)
as for the irrepressibly devious part ... a friend picked it out bc I'm part Kender (commonly called 'irrepressible') and very devious when it comes to getting what I want.

3) what are your favorite shows, or books?
TVshows come and go, but I've been watching I :heart: the 80's. And adult swim on Sundays on the Cartoon network. Books...hm... anything Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Anne Rice, Chuck Palaniuck, C.D Payne...

4) if you could be anything in job wise what would you want to do?
Psychologist actually... or maybe a music teacher... maybe something tha combines the two. I have no idea, i just want to be happy.

5) and if you could ask someone famous one question what would it be and why?
hm... I have no idea, but it would probably be some stupid question to someone dead.

:: Attempts to slay the double post deamon ::

Last edited:

I like to read, play with my son, watch movies, write poetry/prose/short stories, cook up a storm, play on the computer

I have a tattoo that I designed when I was 17 and got when I was 18 that is a frog sitting on a shamrock. I need to get it touched up because the original ink was a bad quality and faded quickly. Frogs are my favorite animal - they fascinate me. And the shamrock? I'm half Irish. The Scottish half kinda wrinkles its nose, but I'm not gonna stick a tattoo of good whisky on my butt.

We don't have TV anymore, but I used to love Trading Spaces, While You Were Out, Mail Call, and any of the food network shows. Books? I'll admit to loving Harry Potter. Also Recovering From the War by Patience Mason, Anne McCaffrey books, Jean M. Auel books, and a whole host of others. I probably shouldn't inventory my whole 'me' bookshelf here.

I would conduct a symphony, write music, write books, advocate veterans' rights, become a specialist in PTSD therapy, and develop an aromatherapy line specifically tailored to male combat veterans. (Male because females already have tons of stuff)

I would ask George Lucas what led him to choose John Williams as the composer for all those movies. Then I would try to sneak one extra question in and ask John Williams to mentor me.

oooh...new Q'S

1) what do you like to do in your free time, besides having sex?

I like to read...alot. Mostly Stephen King, I've read virtually everything the man has ever written and loved 90% of it. Firestarter still remains my fave.
I enjoy hanging out with my kids and crafting andworking in the garden.

My nickname has always been KEY to help with the correct pronunciation of my name and my husband and best friend joked for ages that I should go into work as a dominatrix and make the best of my inner bitchiness so MSTRSKEY.

3) what are your favorite shows, or books?
We don't have cable any more so I am limited, but I do adore CSI and Law and Order. I read alot of Stephen King and Frank Herbert when I have the time to read.

I work with kids already, which is part of what I really have always wanted to do, and I'm still trying to get my masters in Education so that I can teach without having to go back to school in a few years.

Wow, that's a good question...hmmmmm? I think I'd like to meet Mark Twain and ask him where that amazing imagination and inventiveness of his came from. I'd like to ask the Wright Brothers when they realized their Flying Machine would actually work. There's more but that's a good start.
Oh and Bobmi...I've had the great pleasure of meeting " Stormin Norman" and he's a wonderfully funny and sincere man in person. I met him at a luncheon shortly after the 101st Airborne started coming home from Desert Storm where he thanked the spouses/ and families of the soldiers for their support during the conflict.

Re: oooh...new Q'S

Mstrskey said:
Oh and Bobmi...I've had the great pleasure of meeting " Stormin Norman" and he's a wonderfully funny and sincere man in person. I met him at a luncheon shortly after the 101st Airborne started coming home from Desert Storm where he thanked the spouses/ and families of the soldiers for their support during the conflict.

Your lucky! I read his book "It doesn't take a hero" and was much impressed both with him and his ethics.

BTW, Mark Twain, Sam Clemmons, are the same person. Sam used Mark Twain as his pen name.

I met the general many times, all during Operations Desert Shield, Storm, and Calm. History has proven him a brilliant military mind but an overwhelmingly self-involved egomaniac. IMHO.

Also, IMHO, he had far less to do with the actual operations than is popularily thought. The general's greatest and most defining attribute is his charisma. He did quite well with the press and that was a key.

Try to find information on generals with the names Horner, Neal, Profitt and other's that escape just now. Anyway, I digress from the subject at hand...

Last edited:
Re: Re: oooh...new Q'S

Bobmi357 said:
Your lucky! I read his book "It doesn't take a hero" and was much impressed both with him and his ethics.

BTW, Mark Twain, Sam Clemmons, are the same person. Sam used Mark Twain as his pen name.

I know that goofball!:D I just like Mark Twain better.;)

The general's greatest and most defining attribute is his charisma. He did quite well with the press and that was a key.

He is in fact quite charming in person and by far better with the families and dependents of military personel under his charge then any other member of the top brass I'd met. For the spouses etc. who were waiting at home we were just grateful to have somebody with a star who didn't look upon us as an annoyance.

Back