Blackmail Blowjob

If you don't mind other authors to contribute, it could go as JRaven suggested a series such as:

"Blackmail Blowjobs: Fellatio to Freedom" lol....just picking off the INS agent story idea

"Blackmail Blowjobs: It's All About the Rent" - the stripper need to pay rent idea

I like the "all about the rent" Idea but I think a stripper is a bad choice in this situation because she is familiar to sexual surroundings. i think it should be someone with no heavy sexual experience say a young single female or single mum struggling in her job with not much money.

I like the "all about the rent" Idea but I think a stripper is a bad choice in this situation because she is familiar to sexual surroundings. i think it should be someone with no heavy sexual experience say a young single female or single mum struggling in her job with not much money.

Ok, generally I was speaking to the titled series and not the individual stories under them. As stated earlier, the individual stories could fall under different categories with different characters.

"Blackmail Blowjobs:" + the story subtitle

????

Yeah i think that would work well. If you have any ideas or story's for this feel free to P.M them to me.

Oh my goodness I LOVE IT...and the guy who said the girl who hates cum should be forced to swallow it. YES! haha he's gotta be nasty too. Better yet, a story where a full blown lesbian is blackmailed into giving a blow job when she's never even been near a cock before. Now that's gold right there.

Back