Black woman White man interracial group

I started thinking about where you might be. I suppose that is a more heavily black population than a lot of the Caribbean, but you still must get a lot of white tourists from the states. At least, before COVID

Jumping in with my unasked for two cents worth here.
Dated a lovely woman of color several years ago. We had a great connection and I’m sorry it didn’t last. It was a Match.com thing, and we lived 90 miles from each other… in retrospect, I honestly wish I had moved closer.
If my current lovely lady kicks me to the curb when my skills around the house no longer outweigh my shortcomings, I will most certainly seek another woman of her caliber and skin color.
Damn, that woman could kiss…

Too bad there is not a lot of black women here on LIT. Just know of a few. Hell, there's not a lot of any race women on LIT. Especially not for the ratio of men.
Im on a few of those groups on facebook just nothing like Literotica.
It would be exciting to be in to be in the presents of a very happy vWomen and watch her and her lover having sex and getting each do hot and wet. The husband suggests why not have a 3 Som I would love to be the one that would clean up her cunt, ( sorry I just love that word,lol) this would be quite and experience and wed Learn so new thing. Is

I've never been with a black woman before. Now that my wife has given me her permission to find a FWB, I'd like to give it whirl ;););)

We'd both have a hellava lot of fun.

Back