Bimales that like Crossdressers/Transgendered

I, sooo, wish I could meet someone who I could let my slutty girl out to play with in the bedroom.

I'm a very bi-curious 32 year old male. I have a HUHE fantasy of playing with a passable CD. If you are one and would like to chat please send me a pm!

Crossdresser here. Would love to chat with other CD's or Transgenders. I love my smooth, sexy, gurly undergarments!

Hey all, crossdresser here. Would love to chat with other CDs and transgenders and maybe even become friends. Guys don’t fee left out, I would love to chat with you as well. We can chat here or you can PM me as well

I’ve always been attracted to Cd’s and Tv’s

Hi Jim here from Scotland. I used to secretly cross dress in my teens. I loved the feeling of stockings against my thighs and lingerie against my skin.
Since then I’ve not Cross dressed but enjoyed very pleasurable friendships with a number of feminine Cd’s and Tv’s.
Please feel free to Pm me. Jim

I can and do relate to those feelings. When I'm wearing lingerie and heels I feel totally submissive, slutty and feminine

married bi guy

would love to chat with cd/tg, i love to wear panties and other sexy things. love it when my wife fucks me with her strapon and i am wearing my panties.

Hello

I had my first experience with a beautiful Thai transgender not to long ago. I must admit it was great. I plan to continue! I was curious if there were any transgender ladies on here that would like to chat sometime. If interested please hit me up.

I did some cross dressing when I was in my early 20s. Let an older man fuck me in the ass a couple of times. Was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. For various reasons though I couldn't keep doing it.

I'm now in my early 30s and had a couple of sexual experiences with an extremely attractive CD and it's made me want to start exploring this again.

So I guess PM if:

1) You are an older male wanting to help me explore my feminine side. I'd like to start dressing up again and I'd really like to get fucked in the ass again.

2) You're a CD or trans looking for an admirer or play mate. I can be quite dominant if presented with the right partner. Also open for just a bit of mutual fun.

Discreet in Sydney, Australia

Attached, late 40s, no bi experience but feel ready now. Highly educated, businessman. Discretion a must. PM me if someone wants to start slow and gentle.

I am a non passable CD I have been hiding thongs under my regular clothes and wen I dress up I do it secretly but I was caught this morning by my best friend and his cousin they waited until I got out of the shower and went to my room and put on a pair of skimpy purple thong panties a pair of black nylons and apair if tight jeans short shorts that barky covers my ass cheeks and I was sitting in my bed and out if no where they bust in to my room and quickly double teamed me and got my hands behind my back and tied them I felt so vulnerable and helpless they were very turned on I could tell

hi

I am a non passable CD I have been hiding thongs under my regular clothes and wen I dress up I do it secretly but I was caught this morning by my best friend and his cousin they waited until I got out of the shower and went to my room and put on a pair of skimpy purple thong panties a pair of black nylons and apair if tight jeans short shorts that barky covers my ass cheeks and I was sitting in my bed and out if no where they bust in to my room and quickly double teamed me and got my hands behind my back and tied them I felt so vulnerable and helpless they were very turned on I could tell

Did you like and enjoy what followed next?

So, I know most guys like the very feminine CDs and Trans, but does anyone like more masculine men dressing? I have enjoyed wearing panties sometimes, and enjoy it, but am far from feminine looking, Lol! Just wonder what others think?

So, I know most guys like the very feminine CDs and Trans, but does anyone like more masculine men dressing? I have enjoyed wearing panties sometimes, and enjoy it, but am far from feminine looking, Lol! Just wonder what others think?

Works for me

Back