Biden finally embraces Trump border policies - Title 42 & transit ban

*chuckles* look in the mirror and say that.......btw was Hawking a moron? Biden has a speech impediment......attack the person fine, but you attack his speaking disability. You laugh at crippled people who walk funny too? Wouldn't fucking surprise me.
I make fun of the idiots who hold Biden as this massive intellect.

I make fun of the idiots who hold Biden as this massive intellect.
Show me a post of mine claiming this ^^^^^^....hint you won't find one, but I can find a dozen of your's calling out his speaking issues....due primarily to his speaking disability....

And yet somehow masterminded a multimillionbillon dollar family evil empire!!!
They claim he masterminds a billion dollar empire now......you really need to follow PJ media and AON more....

They claim he masterminds a billion dollar empire now......you really need to follow PJ media and AON more....
Give it a second and it'll be a trillion.

PJ is a very accurate news source that factuates the best superfactuals.

Give it a second and it'll be a trillion.

PJ is a very accurate news source that factuates the best superfactuals.
AJ (johnEBbad) espouses that about PJ media here every morning between 8 and 11...I hear tomorrow there will be even more "hate"....awesome!!

cry-seinfeld.gif

har! looka chew all sodium chloride-y because I out-snarked you.

got more green in your deal than an AOC panty drawer. :ROFLMAO:

BabyBoobs engages in gaslighting, conflating President Bidenā€™s HUMANE and CONTINUED immigration and border security policies based on decency and the law, with an ā€œembraceā€ of the orange racistā€™s cruel (family separation) and dumb( the wall Mexico would pay for) immigration and border security policies. -

And then J.E.B.b co-signs the gaslighting.and conflation.

ā€œThe circle of jerkā€ ^

šŸ‘‰ BabyBoobs and J.E.B.b šŸ¤£

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Back