Biden finally embraces Trump border policies - Title 42 & transit ban

One or two people complain and it becomes the entire party.

People always complain.

And people like you use it to conflate the party opinion.
Certainly it’s not the entire Democratic Party, but there are OpEds from left wing columnists blasting the actions and quotes from Democratic party leaders in the news coverage. But in support of your point, it appears the Democrats on this board endorse the expansion and resumption of these two Trump policies (as do I).

Yes, I support both but I don't believe either are being carried out to their intended purpose.

It's like one liberal op-ed saying they want open borders is all of the sudden "the official platform of the entire Democratic party!"
#boboism

BabyBoobs and the RWCJ media are trying to drive a wedge between Democrat with this issue.

Unfortunately for BabyBoobs and the RWCJ media, Democrats recognize the full scope of the immigration issue, and the differences in policy approaches and purposes between President Biden’s administration vs the orange racist’s administration.

Articles like this help:

https://news.yahoo.com/u-expand-border-expulsions-legal-052349676.html

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Certainly it’s not the entire Democratic Party, but there are OpEds from left wing columnists blasting the actions and quotes from Democratic party leaders in the news coverage. But in support of your point, it appears the Democrats on this board endorse the expansion and resumption of these two Trump policies (as do I).
There are always op eds from left wing columnists blasting the actions from dem leaders. The left wing typically disagrees internally about everything.

Title 42 should not be used any longer.

Changes to asylum claims that alleviate congestion are goood

BB50s LOGIC, EXPLAINED

TRUMP:
I dunno, I heard water can put out fires, could be big if true.

BIDEN: The full force of our firefighters will be used to combat rampaging wildfires in our national parks, using the most efficient water channeling technologies.

BB50s: Biden finally embraces Trump natural disaster policies - using water to put out fires

holding-laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

BB50s LOGIC, EXPLAINED

TRUMP:

BIDEN: The full force of our firefighters will be used to combat rampaging wildfires in our national parks, using the most efficient water channeling technologies.

BB50s: Biden finally embraces Trump natural disaster policies - using water to put out fires

Exactly this ^

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

BB50s LOGIC, EXPLAINED

TRUMP:

Trump “ we need to build a wall, reform immigration laws, establish comprehensive border security on our southern border and migrants remain in Mexico.”

Biden “ What border? “

^^^^^^. DA gasping for air!

HELP ME! HELP ME!, I can’t breath! my head is too far up my ass!

Laz where are you?

Last edited:
Izzy's logical take on firefighting:

Electrical fire? MOAR WATER!!!
cry-seinfeld.gif

har! looka chew all sodium chloride-y because I out-snarked you.

got more green in your deal than an AOC panty drawer. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You're the point man for democrat partisan hackery! You're not entitled to your own facts.
Your president who you voted for at least twice coined "attentive facts" when actual facts contradicted his nonsense.

You tried

😐

Your president who you voted for at least twice coined "attentive facts" when actual facts contradicted his nonsense.

You tried

😐
As opposed to Biden who can't string two coherent sentences together, and if per chance he manages to stumble through two complete sentences they're usually some form of embellished jibberish or just plain lies.

As opposed to Biden who can't string two coherent sentences together, and if per chance he manages to stumble through two complete sentences they're usually some form of embellished jibberish or just plain lies.
I'm sorry, I spit out my cofvefe while telling people that stealth bombers are actually invisible.

Can you say "stutter".......I'll bet you can......but people who "stutter" have great difficulty with speaking....given your attitude to people who have difficulty speaking, I'll bet you think Stephen Hawking was a complete fucking moron.....

Here’s one, 17 years ago Biden was a strong proponent for a border wall, so wasn’t Schumer. Both were strong proponents of jailing employers who hire illegals and then they both became Marxist globalist as well as stupid. Gas stoves are next on Biden’s list of ridiculous edicts.

Can you say "stutter".......I'll bet you can......but people who "stutter" have great difficulty with speaking....given your attitude to people who have difficulty speaking, I'll bet you think Stephen Hawking was a complete fucking moron.....
No, I think you’re a complete fucking moron. You write a lot but nothing of substance comes of it.

No, I think you’re a complete fucking moron. You write a lot but nothing of substance comes of it.
*chuckles* look in the mirror and say that.......btw was Hawking a moron? Biden has a speech impediment......attack the person fine, but you attack his speaking disability. You laugh at crippled people who walk funny too? Wouldn't fucking surprise me.

Here’s one, 17 years ago Biden was a strong proponent for a border wall, so wasn’t Schumer. Both were strong proponents of jailing employers who hire illegals and then they both became Marxist globalist as well as stupid. Gas stoves are next on Biden’s list of ridiculous edicts.
What exactly were they for and why?

Oversimplification - the go-to for your arguments

Back