Bi Curious guys

I feel like the bi and bi-curious guys get a lot of attention on Lit. Seems like there's more of us all the time. Wonder if a shorter but thickercock would even get much interest since a lot of gents on here are highly packing.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2o3t...5209.jpg?rlkey=u1fnm9k8p03fde53n0t8k4tmz&dl=0
Thats a lovely cock you have there!!! I actually prefer shorter thicker cocks, more of a mouthful and just as much fun as the longer cocks in my opinion 😍

651 Area, 55075, 54, 6ft, 190, DWM
I have been bicurious for about 15 years and wasn't really thinking about seriously taking the next step for most of that time. I'm guessing there are a lot of bicurious guys on here that are nervous to take that step as well. Trusting someone that you've never met to be discreet could be a bitter pill to swallow. I still haven't done anything with a guy but am seriously looking to have my first experience, with someone who has a similar lack of experience; any thoughts?
I think most here are in the same boat, myself included . I consider myself bi curious as I haven't done anything yet. Haven't given up. There's still tomorrow .

Still curious. I find some guys attractive but that's rare. It's more I love the guys who want to sub or bottom for me.
I’ll gladly do that, though I am more into giving the best blow job you’ll ever had. My favorite thing to do is set an alarm to wake up early and suck you off to get you awake each day. Then have you kind me before morning coffee ….. mmm then we shower where I was you clean and give your ass a good licking ….

Back