Beyoncé has gone country and Deplorables are predictably losing their shit

RoryN

You're screwed.
"The former Dukes of Hazzard star sat down for an interview with right-wing One American News Network to discuss Bey’s recent foray into country music ... and he blasted the Queen for not leaving the genre well enough alone.

Schneider says left-wing entertainers have to 'make their mark just like a dog'-- basically, he sees entertainers trying to claim country music as their own."

("Left-wing entertainers"...like Willie Nelson?) 🤔

https://www.tmz.com/2024/02/17/beyo...-schneider-dukes-of-hazzard-one-america-news/

No mention of Aaron Lewis (MAGAt) going country or Dolly (Goddess) just releasing a rock album?

Hypocrisy is thy name.

"The former Dukes of Hazzard star sat down for an interview with right-wing One American News Network to discuss Bey’s recent foray into country music ... and he blasted the Queen for not leaving the genre well enough alone.

Schneider says left-wing entertainers have to 'make their mark just like a dog'-- basically, he sees entertainers trying to claim country music as their own."

("Left-wing entertainers"...like Willie Nelson?) 🤔

https://www.tmz.com/2024/02/17/beyo...-schneider-dukes-of-hazzard-one-america-news/
Look! I am well aware that this could be categorized as a suck up post to my friends on the right, but I think we really need to take some time and acknowledge that RoryN just used OAN as an accredited source.

Bo is a disappointment to Uncle Jesse and Daisy.

Cooter ain't a whole lot better.

Haven't heard much from Luke.

Roscoe and Boss are six feet under.

Look! I am well aware that this could be categorized as a suck up post to my friends on the right, but I think we really need to take some time and acknowledge that RoryN just used OAN as an accredited source.

Rory is mortally wounded…

🤣

The best “country music” is created by and performed by artists who never make to Top 40.

I don’t know…

🤔

That was a pretty serious insult.

😳

And Rory compounding the problem by admitting he was actually relying on TMZ for his info was a second, self-inflicted wound.

Ts & Ps for Rory.

🌷

🤣
have you ever seen the series 'Travellers'? ;)

Lets hear how well she does this, might be really good, for the type of country "music" today. Most if not all could never have been welcomed to Hee Haw. Todays country, ain't country. It's more country pop. She's a great musical star, she could pull this. I mean Ben Saperio just had the #1 Rap song on the bill boards charts, and he's no rapper. Wish her luck.

Ben Shapiro had a #1 because of a combination of his fans and people wanting to see what a train wreck looks like in real time. Being fair to them Ben wasn't as horrid as I was expecting but god I really want to figure out what the special sauce is that makes him work. Like I can't pull Candace Owens. I'm not nearly handsome enough and I'm not rich enough to afford security .

pffft....errybody knows Rory is immortal. Fucker has been here longer than I have.

Since when is 2002 after 2003? I've been here since forever and both of you ass hats got here before me and I was mostly in the story ideas and role play in the very early days.

Since when is 2002 after 2003? I've been here since forever and both of you ass hats got here before me and I was mostly in the story ideas and role play in the very early days.
PatriotMath™ Where 2003 < 2002 if you really Really REALLY want it to be true.
*nods*

Back