Beta Reader wanted, celebrity category

AchtungNight

Lech Master
Hey there. Looking for a beta reader / editor for a new story I hope to post soon. Hoping for advice on flow, a little preliminary feedback, whatever the volunteer is willing to give. I intend to post in the Celebrity category, either revive or end some past stories I've done, we'll see how it goes. Familiarity with my previous work and the celebs of whom I'm a fan would be helpful, but it is not necessary. Here's a few specifics-

Story Title- Catchup & Hookup
Summary- Doug Ramsay reconnects with Alicia Witt, then moves on to Sydney Sweeney.
Celebs with Direct Sexual Action- Alicia Witt, Sydney Sweeney, Cillian Murphy (lookalike).
Codes- MF, oral, mature, tit play, M-solo, F-solo, phone sex, mile high club, exhibition, voyeur.

More information can be given via Conversation. If you are interested, please contact me on that.

Ok, I realize this is a niche request and not every editor has a good amount of time. I will give responders one week to say they are interested, then move forward with posting. The story is strong enough to include in my writing, it must move forward. Only a good beta reader can slow it down now.

Additional request- I would prefer a regular beta reader. Someone to keep me moving forward as a good writer. Not for my old stories, they're done, just my new ones. I would like to move on from fanfiction eventually, but I need to be there a while longer. There are some worthy projects that must still be addressed. If you don't like my first project, watch this thread for future ones.

Next project I will be addressing-
Title- God of War: Love and Strength.
Summary- Kratos & Freya redefine their relationship, post-Ragnarok.
Celebs with Direct Sexual Action- Kratos, Freya.
Codes- MF, oral, anal, mature, tit play, mild BDSM, non-human, romance, hate sex, abuse recovery, shipping.

This may take me a while to write, but the inspiration is strong. If you know the God of War video games, you may know more of the challenge before me. I love a challenge. I think I will need help, though, to get this challenge right. So- Beta Reader, I Request Your Presence! :cool:

Update- after a bout of fervent inspiration, my muses and I have created a rough draft of the "God of War: Love & Strength" story. I will be taking a week or so to let it further germinate and accept my own editing. If any editor or Beta Reader is interested, please contact me. I write quickly and powerfully when inspired, and I have many more story ideas. :cool:

Ok I’m in contact with Beta Readers. Both stories are being modified. “Catch-up & Hookup” is now being called “Cautionary Tale” and will end with a nod to the Me Too movement, something I have been struggling with how to include as I get back into my stories. Yeah, it may not be welcomed, but it is important to acknowledge. I have recurring characters who are involved and associated fans. I can always use more Beta Readers if anyone is still interested. But I’m not going to update this thread as much now for spoilers’ sake. Thx!

Back