Besos from Phos

Just perfection... I’m on the edge of my seat to see where we’re going ;)

Gorgeous!

Beautiful legs. Seamed stockings, don’t see many of those these days. Love the skirt being lowered to a partial reveal.

Aren’t the stockings the best, though? Amazon does have everything!

Oh wow! Incredible photos

Cheers!

The skirt.... the stockings.... my weakness. Very stunning.

Thank you, Bandit!

I can’t begin to explain what this thread does to me! Incredible!

Enjoy, Smooth!

I’ve started a new album, Pencil Skirt. I may not be around to comment much, but the link will stay the same. Enjoy the weekend!

You would be an excellent addition to my personal staff ... I see you already have the dress code down pat. And the direction that the skirt is heading will get you a nice bonus!! :kiss:

it covers a gorgeous behind

Thank you, Gent!

And it’s stunning...

::winks::

I go away for a few days and look at all the sexiness that happens. That outfit makes me want to do bad things to you. ;)

Oh.....

Such an inspiring photo spread! Love the angle, the posing and the choice of attire, you make all of it work very very well with your beauty.

You are too kind, thank you, Ink!

What a lovely upskirt view.

I wished I had payed around with that more. Perhaps there will be a next time!

Indeed it has. Very sexy, my dear. :devil::kiss:

::smiles at Sexy::

You have great legs

Thank you, Alberta!

Very Sexy Pictures!:cattail:

Enjoy, Vincius!

You would be an excellent addition to my personal staff ... I see you already have the dress code down pat. And the direction that the skirt is heading will get you a nice bonus!! :kiss:

Bonus? A generous package, would you say?

Lady, new to your thread and I picked a fine time post :) .. Great shots, the poses are fabulous Darling, Simply Fabulous .. *Best Billy Crystal I do* .. :kiss:

Hmmmm, what would Whoopi or Robin say here? Thank you...

You look amazing in the skirt! There's just something about a sexy lady in a pencil skirt, it makes me think all kind of wicked things about her ;)

Back