Being nude in general turns me on.

I do love being nude. I would not be a good nudist though as it is definitely sexual for me. I don't get to be publicly nude at all now. I do spend a lot of time in and around my pool nude. Usually results in stroking, edging and/or jerking off.
Can't risk letting the neighbors really see me though.

Exactly the same. If I get naked, I get aroused. Hard quickly.

I absolutely love to be nude and being seen to be nude is very erotic feeling. I don't normally get hard just being nude or even when I'm being seen by others unless those others are deliberately "watching" me as opposed to just being "seen", which I really love :)

I can go most anywhere in my backyard without anyone seeing me. My wife doesn't feel the same about nudism as I do. I have always enjoyed it and as I've gotten older I say the hell with what anyone thinks, Go naked! She would not even go to a nudist resort where no one knew her. If I could go to a nudist beach/resort I have no doubt I would be aroused. Hopefully I could control it though.
The lack of control of your erection and emotional exposure is the essence of being nude and be seen ;)

I also enjoy being and never wear clothing at home. That may be a reason I enjoy pleasuring myself so often.

Back