Aussie personals

Happy19 said:
19/m/ sunshine coast here. and can i just say that lady bird you have nice ta ta's

Hehehe... you sure can, thanks Happy19, and welcome to Lit.

:kiss:

Hello everybody....another Perthite here,

and Ladybird, can I also say you have terrific Ta Ta's

Sorry LB the :devil: made me say it.

shad said:
Hello everybody....another Perthite here,
and Ladybird, can I also say you have terrific Ta Ta's

Sorry LB the :devil: made me say it.

Well thank you Shad, after all, you should know better than most <wink>.

And you know how much I love the devil in you.. :D

Hi anyone from queensland here

Just interested in hearing if there are any queensland females or couples looking in here?

Happy19 said:
lady bird is that really you with the cock in ya face?

It sure is Happy19, me and someone special.

Last edited:
erm, jus'a thought...does anyone know, how does sea, girt :confused:

hi there another aussie bloke here

its great to find a site with aussies on it i live in the goldfields out of perth love to hear from anyone in the area

so this is where all the aussies hideout

hey guys ,

24 female from Queensland here ,
just moved across the country late last year from Padbury .

If theres anyone who lives in and around brissy whod be in interested in meeting for a drink .. lemme know

Ciao Elven :rose:

Hello from Perth

Great to see so many Aussies here. This is one of the best sites on the web at the moment. I'm living in Perth, finally settled I think, after travelling the world for years.

Read my stories under Dazman in the author section. I'm looking to broaden my social circle here in Perth. So if you like my stories or would like to know more then please message me. I'd love to here from you!!

Looking 4 real in Sydney

Hello all.. We are a bi couple looking for couples, bi females, and select bi males in the Sydney area.
She is 22/bi/5'2/50kgs/brn/brn/size 8-10.
He is 29/6'1/77kgs/brn/hzl/slim/medium build.
Your pic gets ours.. we are looking 4 real meet with people close to our age and builds..
We prefer couples or bi women but all answers will recieve a reply.

Hope to hear from you soon..

Attachments

• hota31.jpg
    hota31.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 480
Hi I'm from Sydney 34 male, great thread and good pics. Any other Sydney siders? Do you meet up for drinks etc. I'd love to meet fellow/like minded people.
Great pic of your partner Hottimes4u2, WOW she's hot

23/m/melbourne guy, have a thing for slightly older women, pm me to say hi :rolleyes:

Last edited:
this is a great site i have been looking for something like this for ages

i have a thing for couples or older women and would love to chat with or meet people in or around the perth area and like i said this is great to have so many aussies here .

Hi Aussies

Tall, fun-loving guy from Sydney in 40s lives northern beaches. All Ozees welcome to chat. Are there any ladies here available for next cyberSaturday night?

Hi all in OZ

Just joined and am m in bris but don't see alot of others up here:confused:

so if there are any females or couples in brisbane please say HI

Sent you a PM Elven if you'd like to see about catching up for a drink in or around Bris......

Back