Audio Story Time Length

I am trying to make longer audio recording stories. I have made some that last up to 10 minutes or less which is too short. The longest I have published was 15 minutes or 20 minutes. Is it possible to upload an audio that lasts an hour or perhaps more than an hour? I would like to create several audio drama series that would feel like you're watching a series with episodes that last at least an hour. If anyone knows if there are time limits to the audio lengths on audio stories section let me know please.

From the FAQ on the subject:

The minimum length for audio published on Literotica is one minute. There is no maximum length beyond the file size limitations (see below).

We currently limit file upload size to 256MB. If you have a special need to upload a larger file, or you are not able to shrink your audio file down below that limit, please Contact Support for additional help.

For more information on publishing audio on Literotica, check our Publishing Erotic Audio FAQ.

I am trying to make longer audio recording stories. I have made some that last up to 10 minutes or less which is too short. The longest I have published was 15 minutes or 20 minutes. Is it possible to upload an audio that lasts an hour or perhaps more than an hour? I would like to create several audio drama series that would feel like you're watching a series with episodes that last at least an hour. If anyone knows if there are time limits to the audio lengths on audio stories section let me know please.
Mine each average 15 min. My longest was 1hr. 8min. but that was a collaboration with another writer from Texas. She had the script idea and I helped her develop it, then I did all the audio work. There were about 13 characters. I used a combination of real voice actors and digital voices. You never really know someone until you write erotica together. I still email her now and then to see what she is up to.

Back