At the Queens Behest

"Would it be proper for me to sleep in this gettup? or try to take a bath in it?" she questioned with a smirk. "Honestly Paul, don't be such a ninny. I'm asking you to undo the laces in the back, it's not as if you've never seen me in my night clothes before." She rolled her eyes at him before turning and lifting up her hair.

"Come on, unless you want to have to add more hot water while i'm in the bath."

“Paul … PAUL!!” she whispered as loud as she could.

He climbed to the wall of the stable, his mind thick with sleep. “Annie?”

“The fireflies are out tonight, Paul. Come with.”

The dark of the night surrounded them, and only the flight orange flicker from the hearth lit the children. Paul rubbed his eyes and looked on his playmate. “Are you in your night clothes?”

She huffed. “Don’t be such a ninny. Come on!”

…….

He couldn’t help but to smirk. She could not change it seemed no matter how many years passed by.

Paul stepped forward and began to pull at her dress. “If I break these the laces, it is not my fault. They seemed to be made for delicate fingers.” Releasing her from these bonds turned out to be easier than he expected. Whomever tied her into this torture device must have placed her under great pressure, because it only took a slight tug and the space grew between the seems.

Shortly he began to see the soft pale flesh under the dress. As he stood taller than the diminutive queen, he could easily see the beginnings of light skin along her shoulders, across her chest, and the hints of what lay beyond. The closeness allowed the perfumed scent of her to waft up to his sense. He could not take his eyes off the work, lost from what his duty should have kept him from considering.

Duty. That word came back to him again.

Through an unexpected dry throat he growled. “Let me know … when I have loosened it enough for ya. So that I do not … overstep … decency.”

"Such a ninny" she mumbled rolling her eyes. She let him be uncomfortable for a few more minutes before she said. "Thank you, i should be able to shimmy out of this now. Damn thing is worse then being kicked by a horse. At least with the horse you get your breath back."

Why did she have to become Queen? she hated these rules and etiquette. Why couldn't they just be Paul and Ana, like they'd once been. So bloody concerned about his post, and what was or wasn't proper. Hopefully in a couple of days the magic of this place would touch him too.

It almost felt as if he resented her for making him be with her. In the end all she wanted was that feeling only he could give her. The wrapping of his arms around her. The sound of his voice telling her it would be alright. That wrenching pain when he left her.

She took off her night gown and slipped into the hot tub letting it soak to her bones. It had been a while since she had bathed alone. There were always so many people hovering. That was a good thing about having Paul, they didn't have an excuse to hover.

After her washing she got out of the tub and dried off. With her tunic, back on she slipped into a farm girls dress, and tied her hair in pigtails. "Would you like me to boil some water for your bath?" she asked as she entered the main room.

Despite his ‘ninny’ title, Paul dared to cross the line. He stepped outside to let the queen bathe in privacy, but the old house tempted him none the less. The windows, doors, and even some wall boards, left holes and spaces wider than most properly constructed homes should leave. As he continued putting the house in order, he wandered past the bathroom door. It took him only a moment to realize that a gap in the frame was in his slight line to the bath. Not that he purposely looked for such a thing, but when a wash of white from the night gown caught his eye he felt his eyes pulled to it.

As the undergarment fell from Annie’s body, he sucked air into his lungs, and immediately pulled back from the window. He stepped away briskly out of eyesight; grabbed a block of dried meat, and began shaving it for the night’s dinner. He had seen the queen in her most bare; an offense that could leave him without a head. It was against his duty, against his dignity, against it all. Worse, he didn’t really see anything. Burned into his mind was the bare flesh of her smooth back, the lines of her shoulders, the shape of her spine, and finally the slight curve of what was about to be an uncovered bottom. Too quick to see it all, he was left with that incomplete vision. He would be cursed to hell for seeing Her Majesty exposed - yet he would be equally cursed to have not seen her in all her majesty.

Maybe that is why he had forgot about the dinner preparations, crept back to the bathroom door, and looked into gap once more.

She sat back in the bath, her head lay back on the edge, her eyes closed. She seemed at ease, at peace, and happier than she had been since he had returned earlier that day. It was then he realized and respected what great weight she must have to carry, the responsibility and the trouble. This bath, this house, this time away - it must have been a great relief.

That thought slipped from his immediate consciousness as she sat up slightly. From the water emerged the gentle roll of her breasts, not completely but enough that Paul could start to see the shift in color of her skin from the constant pale pink to a darker shade of red. A glorious hint of what lay further under the water, and a greater hint that the infectious playmate of his childhood turned into a beautiful woman of every sense of the word.

Paul didn’t know how long he spent watching her; but when she acted like she would rise up from the water, he immediately shook himself ot awareness. He stepped away from the vantage point, once again worried he would be caught, and kept just to the edge of earshot.

"Would you like me to boil some water for your bath?"

“No need, best save the firewood,” he called back. Bathing wasn’t common in the army, and he didn’t necessary feel the need for it at the moment. Yet what he did need was to cool himself off. “I have some meats and cheese to eat. We’d need to hunt or fish tomorrow.”

He stopped as she emerged from the bathroom. The simple dress, simple tunic, simple treatment of her hair - she seemed ages from the royalty she was, and Paul lost himself in that moment. His throat grew dry, seeing her with one more layer pulled away - and a full vision came complete to him. The beautiful bare flesh of the moments before, to the air of a peasant not unlike himself. She could be the woman he would always be with, the one he would marry.

He found himself standing in front of her, looming over the girl and gazing into her eyes. With a slow crack of a smile he stated, “you look rested. It is what you needed, this place, was it not? I like seeing you this way, like it makes you happy.” Pauls face beamed with a smile. His comments were simple and short, but it was unlike so much of the day - no need to control based on his duties, no need to remember she is a Queen.

Ana smiled up at him from under her eyelids. He was so close, should she reach out and hug him. Or it would it undo whatever miracle change had seemed to come over him. He looked at her as though she was his Ana, not the queen, but his childhood friend.

"This place always makes me feel like myself. It hold a lot of fond memories. Most of which you were in." Peeking around him her eyes widened as her stomach reminded her that he was hungry. Place her hand absently on his arm without any thought her fingers lingered. "Come lets eat, I can't remember being this hungry before." She grinned slapping his arm playfully as she walked toward the food. Picking up a plate she wiped it off with the edge of her dress before placing food on it, and sitting at the table.

"Come on ninny lets eat." she said playfully. Once he was seated with his food. "I bet you that i'll out hunt you tomorrow." Bets, they had always made silly bets as kids. Of course he had let her win a few, but he had also taught her how to deal with the humility of loosing. It only drove her that much harder to become the best in all she could.

Pulling at the meat she smiled remember that brief moment that he had looked at her like his Ana. Yes this what they needed. To be away from the castle, He seemed to be more relaxed, and a bit less proper. She wasn't sure what brought it on, but she wasn't going to question him about it. It would be the quickest end to this.

"I'm going to the pond for a night swim." she announced as she picked up her plate and took it to the dish tub.

“You?” He laughed. “Out hunt me?” Paul laughed as he tore some meat before chewing on it. “I’d been fighting savages and hunting me dinners on the front lines for years. What you been doing to improve your hunt? Learning ya letters? Sewing ya skirts? Courting ya prince?”

He shook his head and stuffed some cheese in his mouth.

“I’ll let yas get the first rabbit though. That way ya don’t know if ya are out hunting me or if I letcha win.” He was smiling, smirking. Happy to be teasing the girl that he remembers; not that queen that she is supposed to be.

As he finished up he took his plate over to the tub as well.

“Swim sounds fine indeed. I’d not mind that meself. But I can’t stand the wet clothes. The army does not pay for spare britches.” Paul bit his tongue at that moment. Men of the guard weren’t shy about complaining about the pay, or that they had to hunt for their own meals. Yet here he was speaking to the one person who decides where the money goes. It was not his intent to share these struggles of the common army man, but it was out there now.

“Shouldn’t be too cold for you though.”

Ana was elated that he chose to tease her instead of scold her. "Clothes? Who said anything about wearing clothes?" With that she darted out the door laughing like a school girl. Forgetting herself, she was a queen. No she was just a girl, and he was just a boy, and they were where they grew up playing. When she hit the lake, she shed her shoes and dress and tunic as quick as she could to dive into the cold cold water.

It didn't even cross her mind what he would or wouldn't see upon her misguided adventure. "omg so cold so cold" she said as her teeth chattered and she giggled. Within a few moments her body adjusted to the coolness of the water.

When you fight in the army, there are things that are more common than some suppose. For instance, a soldier is fed, given a place to sleep, and still is paid for his duty. Many times, locals know that these warriors have coin to spare - in particular the women looking lie on their backs for payment. Even the most chaste of soldiers have seen the ladies whose best advertisement is a rise of a dress or a lowering of a bodice. Every man in the army has seen their share of female flesh.

That didn’t stop Paul from standing in shock at the water’s edge; when Ana raced into the water in her all of nothing. She was of course not like the whores; yet now he knew she was different in not just mind & spirit, but body as well.

Maybe that is what kept him from coming to his senses. He didn’t think about the safety of the Queen, nor what should be her dignity and privacy. He didn’t think about the cold water or what it may do to the both of them.

A man see something like that, he doesn’t think much at all.

Paul was down to his britches when she screamed about the cold water. A moment when she had turned to look his way. That should have stopped him as anything.

There he was, in his all of nothing, exposed to her … and he didnt’ care.

Paul through the last of his garments on the shore, took long leaping steps, and dove into the water. He emerged from the water, and wrapped his arms around his sides. “Bloody hell, cold. Bloody bad idea,” he laughed.

Although there was a full moon shining down upon them. It wasn't so lit that she could make out every detail of his nudity. But what she could see she heartily approved of. His broad defined chest, He was like a statue the gods designed.

Now of course the way a woman sees a man that her heart has belonged to for so long, may be completely different of that of a regular person. Ana laughed as he complained of the cold and said it was a bad idea. "Ninny" she teased splashing water at him and diving under, only to pop back up like a mermaid with her hair slicked back.

"It's the best idea ever!" she teased childishly grinning from ear to ear. This was how it should be. This was the most that she'd felt like herself in ages. What made it better was that Paul seemed to be feeling it too. He seemed to be returning back to the boy. This place was magical like that. Even though they couldn't stay forever. It would hopefully be enough to reestablish their bond.

"You're such a girl" she giggled splashing at him again.

Well, he was wet now. The splash after splash soaked his hair and skin. Paul adjusted to the cold, and maybe the actions of the queen only helped, yet there is taking a dive into the water on one’s own plan and there’s this.

“Girl,” he laughed, “ninny. You were the one whom always seemed to be worried about getting her skirts dirty.”

He splashed her back, bigger and bigger splashes as they volleyed shots against one another.

Finally he needed to change the game. “I’ll show you ninny,” he called.

Paul dived under the water, swam around to her side careful to keep his distance. He knew the moon, reflecting on the surface, would keep himself hidden - and he could hold his breath for a bit. In the dark water, he could see her shift about searching for him in the water. In glimpses, he saw her shape, her curves, and that which he shouldn’t see either. Yet the didn’t care at this moment. In the shadows of the pond she seemed to be as perfect as a creature should ever be.

But one that needed to be taught a lesson.

Playfully, he grabbed her ankles, pulled them, flipping her backwards, sending her realing, until he had her tossed splashing back into the pond.

If he had had that governess that scared the hell out of her, perhaps he would have been afraid too. She laughed as he dove under. Oh crap, she mumbled to herself searching for him.

Then she felt it, his fingers gripping her ankles and sending her under. Gratefully, and she wasn't quite sure how she had gasped air and closed her mouth before she went under. When she popped back up she gave him a stern look of 'how dare you lay hands upon your queen' before busting out laughing and taunting him with more splashes.

She hadn't felt this free in ages. Just him, and her, and the comfort of no rules. No one to tell them what they were doing was wrong. She already knew that, but this was Paul. She was going to have to marry. But she would have her love first if she had to endure a life time with a man trying to tell her what to do.

"I'm gonna get you ninny" she teased diving under and swimming around him until she got behind him. Instead of pulling him under she leapt upon his back like a child wrapping her legs around his waist, her breasts pressed hard against his back and her arms wrapped around his neck. "You are my horse, giddiup" she taunted laughing and enjoying the warmth of his body against hers in the cool water.

“What would ya do if ya horse throws ya?” he teased her back.

Paul whinnied like a horse and started galloping in the water, the whole time splashing his arms to send water across the both of them as they played. Occasionally he would jump, sometimes dive into the water, sometimes come to a hard stop. All of it as if he was trying to buck his rider off of him.

That however, was the last thing he wanted.

His thoughts and good sense were a thing of the past. Only the childhood flashbacks of fun and play kept him in any sense of control; and it was her fault. It was the firm warm flesh of her breasts pressing into his back. It was the nipples hardened by the cold water digging into his skin. It was the grip of her thighs on his sides. It was how she was so close to him in such a carnal way that he cared little for anything but the feel of her against him.

He spun, and leaped into the water. She seemed to try to keep her grip, but she slid against his waist. Her arms let go, but her legs didn’t. When they came back up, she had shifted, no longer on his back.

Caring little if she didn’t want it, he positioned his arms, pulled her, until she longer was pressed into his back, but pressed into his front. Standing in the water, two were embraced, with nothing between them but the cool water.

Looking into her eyes, he knew only one thing in that moment. This was no longer a child’s game.

She giggled when he advised he'd throw her off, and clung to him as if he were a stallion. She laughed harder then she had since before he left her as a child. When he finally managed to get her arms off he had pulled her around to his front. She re wrapped her arms around his neck.

She grinned from ear to ear with joy as she gasped to recover her breath. Her smile slowly faded as she looked into his eyes. Her body so tight against him. The hardness of his chest, he was a man now, a man for her womanhood.

"I have loved you since you protected me as a child, i needed you to remember that I was your Ana. Do you remember Paul, do you remember now that i'm just your Ana?" Her eyes searched his before her lips found his and she kissed him. She kissed him with all of the pain, passion, and desire that loving him had confounded within her soul these years without him.

Breaking the kiss she looked up at him through her lids. "Did i do that okay?"

When her lips left his, he remained breathless. In an instant everything changed. Her confession was unexpected but spoke over their years. She asked if she did okay, and he could only breathe a simple, “Aye.”

He returned the kiss with one of his own. Careful, controlled, yet warm with desire. The way their lips moved over one another soon matched as the shared desire grew inline. His arms, that were wrapped around her back, slid along her wet skin following the topography of her shape. It allowed her to settle lower, until part of what was holding her up was the growing soldier that would not be deterred by the pond.

“I do remember, Ana,” he breathed between kisses. “How could I forget you. You were with me every day I was away.”

He had carried her towards the shallow water. Carried her until the water was not balancing her weight. Until he they reached the shore, the grass of the field bathed in the moonlight. Until he could lay her down there on the soft ground. He would be ready to stop if she protests, but this is the new game for them, the children grown to adults. Looming over top of the girl he grew up with, his lips tasting hers, he readied himself to enter her … to fulfill the love they have shared for years.

"I've never.."she mumbled as he laid on top of her under the moon at their childhood pond. "Paul, you know that i can never marry you. Eventually I will have to give in and take a husband. But as long as you wish it, I will keep you by my side. I know it's a lot to ask, you to be a concubine of your own free will. But it is what I want. I don't ever want to be parted from you again." Her fingers went up and traced his jaw line. Her lips still tingled from his return kiss.

"in private I will always be your Ana, in public, I will always be your Queen. Will you be husband to your Ana secretly? Will you forsake others for me?" She knew she was asking a lot of him, she hadn't expected this result from their playing in the pond. She just wanted to have him remember. Bring back her Paul to her, and now he was. But would he agree to be her secret mate?"

Paul lay over top of his Ana, sliding a stray wet hair from her forehead, curling it behind her ear. The cool air surrounded him, and he blanketed her in return - though her skin seemed to burn with anticipation. He listened to her questions, listened to her fears. They came in a flood of worry. She brought him to be her guard. She brought him to this farmhouse. She led him to the lake. Now her fears of what it all meant encrusted her questions, with the hope of what her plan was to bring him back to her could fall apart around them both.

It wasn’t a fear he held himself in this moment.

He leaned down, left soft kisses on her lips, then let them trail down her cheek until he neared her ear.

“I will be whatever you wish me to be.” He slid a hand between them, and took his member in his hand. “I am not you behest.” Fearless of the pain he could cause her when entering, fearless of what taking her first would mean, he guided the head to breach her small opening. “You will always be … my queen.” It was the word ‘my’ that hung in his voice. His; and he hers.

Paul pushed forward, entering her, holding her body tight against him. Holding her as he broke past what no longer let her be that little girl he grew up with. Holding her until she accepted him completely. Holding her as if to hold her for the rest of their lives.

The "my" hung there. Giving her every bit of assurance she wanted, and had longed for. It had seemed like eternity to get them to this point. He would be her lover, never leave her side. She knew if she became pregnant she would have to find a husband and pass it off as his. She knew that she would only give her husband favors in those instances.

She let out a gasp as he pushed himself inside of her and a squeal as he broke through her childhood taking her into womanhood. He held her with such a tenderness and yet she knew no other would have her heart but him. Once her body accepted him and the pain faded she kissed him again.

Following his movements she lifted her hips to match his. She let out gasps and soft moans as they made love for the first time under the moonlight. Forever, she thought, I will keep him forever and ever. Though a part of her knew it wasn't fair to him, another part didn't care she wanted him to herself.

"I've loved you for a thousand moons i'll love you for a million more" she confessed through her breathless moans.

Paul’s instincts guided him. Knowing what he breached, he took his time moving deeper into Ana. If they attempt as much in their youth, there would be no doubt his boyish need would cram, drive, release. There was none of the sort at this age. The care & concern intended just to ensure that she adjusts to him and that the pain eases before he lets the youth return.

Her kisses, her words, her touches ushered in that change. He let her lips find him. He allowed her words to dance across his ears. He felt the rumbles in her chest pressed into his with each moan and each gasp.

She spoke of love. That’s what it was, wasn’t it. The way he could control himself, the way he cared for her pleasure, they way he took her. It was love. The hint of the thought allowing him to grow more, to fill her more.

To move more.

Her small frame and inexperience meant she would be tight, but not uncomfrotably so. Her womanhood gripped him, surrounded him. He fit in her most pleasurably. He fit in her like they were meant to be.

His movements became thrusts. His ear close to her, to keep her from feeling pain; but not it became more about the pleasure. More about maximizing both of their pleasures.

More about fulfilling the needs that stretched over all the years.

They seemed to fit as though they had been met to. Sure at first it was quite uncomfortable. But that seemed to lessen. Paul was taking a great amount of care with her to ensure she enjoyed it as much as he. Soon her gasps were moans and she lost herself in the moment of being fully mounted by the one she had yearned for all these years.

Of course she hadn't thought about giving herself to him like this. But it seemed so natural. They were meant for each other, if only he would let her help him rise past his station and give him the life he deserved. In this day and age it was unconscionable for one to dream of such things.

She had never thought less of him for his station, it had never bothered her in the least. But she had the ability to do for him what many would give up their first born to accomplish.
Her moans became louder as her first orgasm built with in her. Never had she experienced anything so intense. Nor did she understand what it meant, just that her body said yes yes yes.

Soon she gripped down upon his shaft in the throws of pleasure as it ripped through her like a tidal wave. She gasped and cried out bucking on him like an experienced lover. Her heart was racing with passion and pleasure as her body worked him in response begging for his first seed to grace her womb.

Her climax was too much for him. As she quivered and shook under and around him, every nerve seemed to explode and every bit of control died. He thrusted into her, slapping his hips into hers, until he burst. His member rushed with seed into her tight body until he could feel their combined spend pressing from her and covering him.

His mouth sought hers, kissed her passionately, letting his lips, tongue, breath intertwine with hers. His hands moved up to her face, his fingers stroking softly against her beauty. Even as his efforts slowed, he slid his body against the smaller one below. Physically he wanted nothing more than the two of them to become one; and every touch of her against him just seemed to bring him them closer to that.

He didn’t speak at first, afraid to. His consciousness realizing what this was, what this meant, and didn’t want his still unclear mind to ruin it. All he knew was that something he had wanted, something he accepted to never be, now was real.

The coming night cooled him, and the sweat and lake water started to give him a chill. His silence finally broke with that realization. “I should take you inside so you don’t catch cold,” he said. “I should take you to bed so you can rest. I should stay with you in that bed, so that when you are rested we can …” His voice trailed off and a smile grew on his face. He knew not what this meant, he knew not what the future would hold; but he also was sure this was not to be their last.

Kissing him she felt her soul entwine with his. This was meant to be. No matter what laws it broke she knew that they were always meant to be. She returned his kiss with the same unyielding passion that he gave to her. Her body molded against his as if they were glued by something that could never part them.

"yes" she said softly as he talked of taking her inside. "We have a few days before we must return. I Intend on spending as much time as I can showing you that i'm yours for now and always. I should probably wash up in the lake first." She waited for him to release her, in no hurry at all,then got up and went into the lake to wash away the remnants of her childhood innocence. Once clean she exited the lake smiling at him with the same love and devotion she had looked at him as a child with.

Slowly she put her clothes back on and took his hand to walk back to the cottage.
Once inside her arms wrapped around his waist and hugged him tightly. His smell was enticing, everything about him made her feel calm and back to the self she thought had been lost forever.

"Will you do something for me?" she questioned looking up into his eyes.

Paul didn’t don all his clothes, only the britches to give him least of coverage. The sweat from the effort they shared dried quickly on his skin. Shirtless, the signs of war were more prevalent, where mild scars from near misses across his strong and taut torso. In the moment, his shoulders felt broader, his chest wider, his head held higher. He carried himself with the confidence of a victor. He carried himself with the heir of a man well sated.

He carried himself like an alpha who had just claimed a mate.

Their fingers intertwined as they walked back to the cottage. His arms wrapped around her as they hugged. This queen seemed smaller in his embrace now, but she was no less of a queen, and no less the Annie he loved.

She asked her question.

His hands bravely slid to her rounded bottom.

“If I must, your majesty,” he responded with a subtle hint of play.

Ana punched him lightly for teasing with the 'your Majesty' line. I'm serious just listen an then think about it..she said lightly.

"I'm going to need an adviser, the requirements are that he knows how to read and be older then me. Why not have a duel role and we'll be together without interruptions a lot. I know you have the brains for it, and the inquisitive mind. I could really use your help. So let me teach you how to read."

Looking up at him from under her lashes she traced her fingers over his chest and scars. "Please" she said sweetly before turning and running for the bed room with giggles and shedding her dress in the process.

Paul took a moment to be thankful for what gifts the good lord bestowed on him.

First for the childish impatience of the Queen. Before he had a chance to respond to her request, she was off to the bedroom and free of her clothing. It had been intoxicating when they were younger, and Paul felt drunk from that same feeling now.

Second that he had the fortitude to not show his true reaction to her request. He had basked in the afterglow of a love that had been coming over so many years; and she was short sighted enough to make a request that had little to do with what they had done. It was not just that she picked such a moment to point out his illiteracy, but proceed to suggest a role both knew he would not be respected for. Yet he remained steadfast, only allowing his smile grow sour in the dim light of the room.

Finally for the body that she was blessed with. Something so small, so firm, so beautiful. Only something like that could pull his mind from the weight of the previous moment. As threw that dress to the side, all thoughts of this new problem rushed from his consciousness. As he rushed to her side.

Paul spoke to her as if she asked nothing of him just now; but returned to that playful tone he carried.

“Somehow, I doubt ya cleaned yourself properly in the pond, milady. Best I check ot make sure.”

Smiling, he grabbed her heels, pulled her to the edge of the bed, and lifted her feet high in the air.

“This will take a closer examination.”

Pulling her legs apart, he put his face between them. When his tongue gave a long lick across her sex, he let his intentions be known.

Ana let out another giggle as she collapsed onto the bed and watched Paul come after her. Before she could respond to his comment she found herself letting out a squeal as he pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles and dove between them with his face. “oh, oh , OH MY GOD” Whatever or whomever he spent his time with when he was away, she didn’t want to know. But she found herself quickly in admiration of the linguistically advanced tools he picked up along the way.

It took no time at all for him to have her bucking at his face like a wench in heat and climaxing in succession. She may be queen, but in bed he was the King and she was going to obey. Especially when it resulted in the swirls and dips his tongue was making upon her freshly deflowered hole and clit. “yes, Paul, yes, oh god” was echoing through the cottage. It was good they were alone and out in the middle of nowhere.

Her voice was bound to be hoarse the next day, but she didn't mind at all. For Ana had the one person in the world that mattered most to her. She was his entirely.

Back