Asking for helping finding specific type of tree picture

LongDraw

Really Really Experienced
Since I'm not getting any responses for assistance to do my cover art, I'm trying to do the artwork myself, but I can't find a suitable royalty free tree image that is in the form required based on the description I put in the story which is based on my vision.

Here is a tree that is as close as I have gotten so far:
Gabel-201100278390.jpg

What I need is a tree that resembles as closely as possible, an upper case Y, full top to bottom view and as few background objects as possible so I can give the tree a transparent background for merging with another image. I do need the picture of the tree to be directly head on, not off to the side please and thank you to anyone that helps me.

Last edited:
Here's one I rendered in Daz3D. Sorry it's a palm tree, but that's the closest asset I had without extraneous branches. The background and sky can all easily be changed and re-rendered.

Attachments

• Y-Tree.jpg
    Y-Tree.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 5
Here's one I rendered in Daz3D. Sorry it's a palm tree, but that's the closest asset I had without extraneous branches. The background and sky can all easily be changed and re-rendered.
That's actually not half bad there. I just wish I wasnt having an issue with launching Daz3D due to an OpenGL detection error.

I had that same OpenGL detection error problem on my Surface Pro tablet, and I also had to disable the touch screen due to a bad block on the screen (only using the keyboard and USB mouse). After I reinstalled Windows, Daz3D worked correctly.

Back