Ask a MtF TG a question

Then there is likely to be blood on the streets. If they think the gay and lesbian community can be quashed, they are in for a surprise. We fight back

Lots of uncertainty (and demonstrations) in the U.S. right now. I don't understand how they can think they can put that genie back in the bottle ... er closet.

Oops, now I see I should have posted in the news section

Last edited:
Oops, now I see I should have posted in the news section
That's ok. I know you are drawn to me and you can't help that: you're just a guy and guy's do strange things allll the time. Girls do strange things too, but different things or else they wouldn't be strange. Just don't do creepy things. You won't know if it's a creepy thing unless the girl throws a bucket of water over you, but if she thinks you're cute she throw her knickers at you.
I said we were strange :cool:

and don't say closet - it makes us sound like we were brushes or something
ETA
are American closets quite big, because ours are usually a space under the stairs. I don't think it would be possible to take it up the ass in our closets because there wouldn't be room?

PS
Maybe that's why in the UK, we're way ahead of you with LGBTQI rights: it's the size of our closets. We have to come out sooner because there isn't room

Last edited:
You might be on to something. I think I've had more buckets of cold water than I have panties. Maybe I'm creepier than I think.

Our closets are bigger, but they never seem to be big enough. There still isn't enough room to take it up the ass. I get 10% and she gets 90%

Last edited:
are American closets quite big, because ours are usually a space under the stairs. I don't think it would be possible to take it up the ass in our closets because there wouldn't be room?
We have walk-in closets on this side of the pond precisely so that several people can take it up the ass simultaneously.

You won't know if it's a creepy thing unless the girl throws a bucket of water over you, but if she thinks you're cute she throw her knickers at you.
You can throw yourself at me any time ;) :heart:

We have walk-in closets on this side of the pond precisely so that several people can take it up the ass simultaneously.
Yea, but your closets are full of creepy crawlies that want to kill you. Not as bad as Ozzie crawlies though. AND you have bears in Canada, but they're pretty cool but I think you'd know if there was one of those in the closet. And I don't mean those kind of bears :rolleyes:

You can throw yourself at me any time ;) :heart:
( please have soft landing material arranged )
Throws

Change of pace / topic
I'm watching a UK Channel 4 program called Kids on the Edge that's looking at the mental health of children. This first one visits the Tavistock centre: the UK primary centre for children's health and part of that covers trans kids.
You can see it here
but I'm not sure you can view it outside the UK.

Seeing an outsider's view of trans issues is always insightful to me, because I was always at the eye of the storm. So seeing Mum's and health care workers talking about the kids in their care is quite difficult to watch. *sigh* I can't help but feel guilt. Heart-rending :( Bullying gah....
"What would be the best thing ever?"
"Not being .... .... how I am" :rose::rose:

Yup. Irony ;)
besides, there's enough blood in the streets already

That's the result of the demand for trans women being only satisfied by "pay to play" offers, or consensual ones that either refuse to top or chop off their dicks (or drugs).

WTF is the point of a tranny without a dick or one that won't top unless she's paid?

Sounds like a self solving problem to me.

That's the result of the demand for trans women being only satisfied by "pay to play" offers, or consensual ones that either refuse to top or chop off their dicks (or drugs).

WTF is the point of a tranny without a dick or one that won't top unless she's paid?

Sounds like a self solving problem to me.
Let's see. Your response above was somewhat less than coherent, but here's what I got out of it:

1) conflating trans women with sex workers (massive overgeneralization and stereotyping, not to mention doing exactly what the article says is a big part of the problem, i.e. "depict[ing] trans women as heavily stigmatized sex workers and drug addicts")
2) suggesting that trans women should only top (dunno wtf that even is)
3) implying that trans women who don't have Gender Confirmation Surgery deserve to be killed (classic victim-blaming)
4) claiming that there's no 'point' to trans women who do have surgery (questioning the existence of trans women, double-bind)
5) implying that killing trans women will 'solve the problem' (what problem? that trans women are being killed? that makes no sense, dismisses the problem as a 'non-problem', and implicitly supports anti-trans violence)

Talk about dehumanizing, dude... You're part of the problem.

Last edited:
Let's see. Your response above was somewhat less than coherent, but here's what I got out of it:

1) conflating trans women with sex workers (massive overgeneralization and stereotyping)
2) implying that trans women who don't have Gender Confirmation Surgery deserve to be killed (classic victim-blaming)
3) suggesting that there's no 'point' to trans women who do have surgery (questioning the existence of trans women)
4) implying that killing trans women will result in a change (dismissing the problem and implicitly supporting anti-trans violence)

Talk about dehumanizing, dude... You're part of the problem.

I think trannies are wonderful human beings. They can give one some of the most mind blowing sexual experiences imaginable. A beautiful, feminine, soft, curvey woman with a hard cock between her legs is an incredible turn on. Reading over some of my very own posts on this forum could tell you that ;-)

I just scoff at when they get so uppity that they forget what makes them an object of curiosity and attraction in the eyes of many men and some women (being a girl with a cock).
I see no motivation to do anything other than disregard ones that refuse to top (or are only tops/versatile when money/drugs are involved).

Again, if they are not in that first catagory I described, I ask "what's the point?"

Last edited:
I think trannies are wonderful human beings. They can give one some of the most mind blowing sexual experiences imaginable. A beautiful, feminine, soft, curvey woman with a hard cock between her legs is an incredible turn on. Reading over some of my very own posts on this forum could tell you that ;-)

I just scoff at when they get so uppity that they forget what makes them an object of curiosity and attraction in the eyes of many men and some women (being a girl with a cock).
I see no motivation to do anything other than disregard ones that refuse to top (or are only tops/versatile when money/drugs are involved).

Again, if they are not in that first catagory I described, I ask "what's the point?"

Uppity is what bigots used to call black people who refused to relinquish their dignity. I think you need to reexamine your value system regarding other human beings.

I think trannies are wonderful human beings. They can give one some of the most mind blowing sexual experiences imaginable. I beautiful, feminine, soft, curvey woman with a hard cock between her legs is an incredible turn on. Reading over some of my very own posts on this forum could tell you that ;-)

First of all, the word 'trannies' is offensive. If you've read this thread, you should know that. While some trans people have tried to reclaim the term (as black people have reclaimed the n-word), if you aren't trans, it's a slur when you use it.

Second, who the fuck cares what makes trans people an 'object of curiosity' in your eyes? They don't exist for your enjoyment. For you to reduce someone to a physical characteristic and then judge their worth based on that characteristic is the essence of objectification and dehumanization. Slavery was also the result of people judging the worth of other people based on a physical characteristic.

Third, and in a similar vein, who are you to judge someone's worth based on the sex acts they choose to perform or not perform? I might just as well say that you're worthless if you engage in, say, oral sex (or, just as logically, if you refuse to engage in oral sex) and that this is sufficient justification for someone to kill you. This smacks of extremist religious rhetoric a la Westboro Baptist Church. Fucking seriously, dude? You're saying this shit on Literotica, of all places?

Your responses reek of the sociopathic, in that the very existence of an entire class of people is only 'worthwhile' based on how well they satisfy your arbitrary set of superficial criteria.

Uppity is what bigots used to call black people who refused to relinquish their dignity. I think you need to reexamine your value system regarding other human beings.
Also, what coati said.

Last edited:

I'm aware of the historical context.

You glossed over the substance of my post.

I'm aware of the historical context.

You glossed over the substance of my post.
Which was what? That you were talking about trans people rather than black people? That makes aaaaall the difference... :rolleyes:

Back