artificial intelligence

rampe

Virgin
Have anyone find a good platform for editing erotic stories with artificial intelligence?

I would like to use it to edit my English or even translate the text from my native language. Google translate does not work very well with my native language Finnish.

I can't suggest an AI editor, but I can give you a warning: Lit is clamping down hard on stories written with the use of AI. That includes any help during the editing phase. Over in the Authors' Hangout there are half a dozen threads discussing people's problems with having their stories rejected for AI, whether or not they actually used it.

If you submit a story and it's flagged as potential AI, and Laurel or Manu sees this post, I doubt you'll ever get it through.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I appreciate the situation that you're in. I'm an editor in the real world, and I deal almost exclusively with texts written by non-native speakers. I know how hard it can be to express yourself in a different language.

Good luck, but if you want to publish here I'd stay away from anything that even hints of AI.

Have anyone find a good platform for editing erotic stories with artificial intelligence?

I would like to use it to edit my English or even translate the text from my native language. Google translate does not work very well with my native language Finnish.
It's better that you come across as Finnish than soulless and robotic!

Somewhere in Finland, someone is reading this and thinking, "You mean like a Swede?"

(Apologies to @Devinter !)

full

Yes, I know that there is problems with ai and would be better if just do not use it. Sometimes I am just so tired to the wining about errors if the text is not perfect. Even editors can miss some of my errors. Ai might not? Maybe I just leave it there.

Back