Are you a writer of crossdressing stories?

Johnboy9

Experienced
If anyone enjoys writing crossdressing or forced crossdressing stories, I am looking for some authors who would like to finish the stories I started some years back.

Between 2009 and 2014 I was fairly creative at the time and came up with some stories I put on this site. Since 2014 I have been slowly losing the ability to think and write creatively, the reason being I was in an automobile accident in 2002 where I started having grand mal seizures after hitting my head on the windshield. After 3 years I finally had my brain operated on and got rid of them but one of the tests the doctor performed beforehand was to see how badly my brain was affected. What he found was that the entire right side of my brain was dead. This was in 2005.

As I said, my stories are essentially of a crossdressing/forced crossdressing nature, usually between brother, sister and mother. Only one story did the "force" turn into a case of revenge, somewhat - and right now that one is at a point where the brother is about to get his payback. Otherwise in most other stories the female characters use a loving subterfuge and deception to get the son/brother to fall into their ruse (e.g. handing out vitamins for strength that are really female hormones).

I also like to use dialogue over mere description - especially of the sex act. For example, I would rather write, "Oh yes, yes, I love it, I love it! Please, f*k me even harder!" as opposed to 'George thrust his c*k into Billy's *ss over and over again, until he had him screaming in rapturous joy!'

There really is no need to reply if you are not interested or if you don’t have the time – this isn’t a forced recruitment, only a request for interested parties. If no one is interested or if no one can help, then so be it.

I've written crossdressing songs but not stories. I've a waltz about the cutest little cowboy in his cute little cowgirl outfit. I could insert that into a tale. And of course there were the Cockettes, glitter-bearded San Francisco dragsters. They would fit in a period piece.

Back