Are there any long Cuckold/hotwife stories where the other person is a Woman ?

Addicted098

Virgin
Are there any Cuckold/hotwife stories where the other person is a Woman ? Stories where the wife/girlfriend has a side affair with a woman or different women and the Man has to face the emotional roller coaster that comes with it ? or stories about a man sharing and watching his wife have sex with other women ?
The typical male bull stories seem pretty boring to me now. I think a change of flavor as I mentioned woud be great.

Last edited:
SPOILER ALERT (its not in my list but I remember it.
Wife date auction. The wife goes for more than the husband can afford to buy out but is partly successful. ends with meet my boss [felale name] Wish I had more but AUCTION is a keyword.

Woman Power - by Zangs101 - here is a link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=774735&page=submissions

The ratings were in between the 3.5 and 4.0 range, but that's the nature of the beast - not everyone here has the same good tastes as us.

There were aspects of the story I didn't care for, but they were easy enough to skip past. In a story as long as this one, I'm sure it's difficult to say something that someone doesn't like.

Hope you enjoy.

Searching for the right tags might get you what you need. Try using the advanced search options, choose Loving Wives category, and search for the lesbian tag.

Searching for the right tags might get you what you need. Try using the advanced search options, choose Loving Wives category, and search for the lesbian tag.
That normally returns cheating stories where the husband doesnt kno that wife is hooking up with other women. I want to read stories where the husband is willingly or unwillingly sharing the wife with a female lover of her.

Are there any Cuckold/hotwife stories where the other person is a Woman ? Stories where the wife/girlfriend has a side affair with a woman or different women and the Man has to face the emotional roller coaster that comes with it ? or stories about a man sharing and watching his wife have sex with other women ?
The typical male bull stories seem pretty boring to me now. I think a change of flavor as I mentioned woud be great.
If a change of flavour is what you're seeking, my stories are longer and exclusively involve relationships being put to the test by wicked, irresistable women. There's plenty of lesbian content in them, but they're mostly cuckquean stories where the story and characters are developed as much as possible.

Wives Like Jodi & Just a Friend would be the closest of mine to what you're looking for.

I haven't written one yet where the male watches his partner embark upon an affair with another woman, but I'll be writing a few soon as I adore the premise.

Last edited:
If a change of flavour is what you're seeking, my stories are longer and exclusively involve relationships being put to the test by wicked, irresistable women. There's plenty of lesbian content in them, but they're mostly cuckquean stories where the story and characters are developed as much as possible.

Wives Like Jodi & Just a Friend would be the closest of mine to what you're looking for.

I haven't written one yet where the male watches his partner embark upon an affair with another woman, but I'll be writing a few soon as I adore the premise.
Interesting concepts. I look forward to reading them.

https://literotica.com/s/covid-cuckold-pt-01

Enjoy!

Back