Anyone up for some dirty camming fun this weekend?

TheDarksiders

Experienced
We have some rare time together this weekend and we'd love to indulge one of our favorite fantasies: watching a man or woman masturbate on cam, talking about their dirtiest fantasy, watching my sexy girlfriend. The more taboo/kinky the better. (No faces, no expectations, no limits other than 18+.) Skype only, EST. We are always turned on by intelligence, and our dream is a nice guy with a dirty mind.

If you're curious, drop us a note and introduce yourself. Please: only Skype, only this weekend, only fantasies. Stay safe and have fun!

FYI: we posted a similar ad a couple weeks ago, which spells it all out in a bit more detail:

Think of those taboo, forbidden fantasies that you can't resist when you're alone in bed in the dark of night, those secret desires that make your heart race and your face blush. Now imagine how much better it would be to explore them while watching a gorgeous MILF play with herself for you.

Drop us a note if you're a man or woman open to playing on cam with my girlfriend while I watch. We enjoy all the pervy possibilities--incest, non-consent, older/younger, interracial, nursing/pregnant, infidelity, etc. We prefer fantasies to real experiences and my girlfriend won't show her face, nor do we expect you to. No underage, otherwise, the kinkier the better.

Don't be shy--message us. We're dirty but also quite nice. We love hearing forbidden desires and we love watching a man or woman on the edge of bliss...

Back