Anyone from the UK?

I've been to the lakes. I've actually been over most of the UK. But London, IMHO is my fave place. I like Liverpool too. Manchester is nice, Newcastle was alright, I wasn't keen on Teesside, Parts of Derby were OK, and down to Birmingham there was nice countryside. I liked the old industrial feel. And the old potteries in stoke and obvs the civil war played quite apart in the mids. And I like Cornwall and Devon, Brighton is my local beach.

I've been to the lakes. I've actually been over most of the UK. But London, IMHO is my fave place. I like Liverpool too. Manchester is nice, Newcastle was alright, I wasn't keen on Teesside, Parts of Derby were OK, and down to Birmingham there was nice countryside. I liked the old industrial feel. And the old potteries in stoke and obvs the civil war played quite apart in the mids. And I like Cornwall and Devon, Brighton is my local beach.
What about Scotland Ireland and Wales?

I’m waiting to finish work and can’t until I get a report from very expensive consultants who are a day late and not answering calls - it’s giggles or hisses so I’m taking the giggles route!

Back