Anyone from the UK?

I gather Switzerland won Euroviz. I wonder if there were any political shenanigans? Not that I care :)
The Swiss act did a very impressive singing whilst somehow balancing and swooping around on a moving platform - although I wasn’t into the song much. I may have still been under the influence of a fever but Croatia and Finland were the best for me :)

Good morning to everyone, could be a tough one, coming down off your Eurovision highs, but you'll be fine. Hope you all have a great day!

How dare you!
List night I said in the thread - it's meant to be rubbish - that's what makes it fun.

And I agree Finland and Croatia were my favourites plus Ireland and that ballsy thing.

My non binary pansexual child was very happy with the Swiss win.

I think the more conservative, eastern European panels were freaked out by the Irish witch, not sure about song, but best performance. UK were out of favour for years, now, after Brexit, they'll never do well again, don't matter how good they are

I think the more conservative, eastern European panels were freaked out by the Irish witch, not sure about song, but best performance. UK were out of favour for years, now, after Brexit, they'll never do well again, don't matter how good they are
Sam Ryder came second in 2022 (behind the Ukraine vote) - you just need to be in tune with Eurovision, last night we weren’t.

Sam Ryder came second in 2022 (behind the Ukraine vote) - you just need to be in tune with Eurovision, last night we weren’t.
Yep, you're probably right, he'd been massive on YouTube during lock down which probably helped as well

Helloooo anyone with a eurovision hangover!

Songs weren't the best, were they? But thought some of the staging was awesome. UK was great, loved the 2000s horror setting and the changing perspectives. Shame about the song and the performance 🫣

Back