Anyone from the UK?

My reference was more about the sheer joy of finding people who are into the same stuff, it's not really about elitism or exclusion or hipster collector snobbery, although I can see how it may look like that.

FWIW I absolutely love Cruel Summer, and Rasputin, and TiK ToK and Last Friday Night, so I do have some pure pop bones in my body 😉
Then I'd say you might want to take a look at how you present your views...

You come across as the worst kind of snob, and very judgmental...

Kinda like the right wingers in twitter who demand free speech, but only if that speech echoes their views. Imagine the outcry if I had made some of the posts like you have about things like blokes who dress in women's clothing. I'd have been reported in large numbers and driven off the site...

We get that you find some things beneath you. You don't have to make Bon Jovi fans feel like they're less than human...

I have scant time for brekkie this morning... too busy being extra nerdy 🤓

I shall, however, be able to make it up with a super-sized, sorry-you're-leaving lunch.

Then I'd say you might want to take a look at how you present your views...

You come across as the worst kind of snob, and very judgmental...

Kinda like the right wingers in twitter who demand free speech, but only if that speech echoes their views. Imagine the outcry if I had made some of the posts like you have about things like blokes who dress in women's clothing. I'd have been reported in large numbers and driven off the site...

We get that you find some things beneath you. You don't have to make Bon Jovi fans feel like they're less than human...
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response beyond this. See ya.

Back