Anyone From Australia

Bit quiet for the Australian's at the minute. Obviously a bit of turmoil throughout the country at the moment so I hope everyone is safe and sound. Fair bit going on with sport throughout Australia (and the world) which is a positive for people like myself who love it. Ive found it tough to keep going outside and be active with the cold weather but tying to get through it and keep fit.

Looks like a lot of bored Victorians looking for a light at the end of the tunnel! We deserve a State funded party after all this shit is over. Do you reckon Dictator Dan will blow up some balloons and throw a hoot-n-anny? No, I don't think so either.
Perhaps this should be in the 'politics' thread, sorry!

Where are we heading?

I feel like a caged tiger. Pacing up and down waiting for escape! Lot of pent up frustration over our Govt. pussyfooting over Astra. Many are now confused I feel. Meanwhile our economy has taken a nose dive. It seems to me as if Oz is a big boat, slowly drifting away from the rest of the world, to become beached on a deserted island! Nothing but coconuts. Reminds me of our pollies.

Formerly Canberra, now Sydney. Moved just in time to experience lockdown lol.

Lockdown in Sydney surely better than life in Canberra tho?

Hahaha, not quite. Canberra haven’t had any cases for over a year, so I much prefer one of Canberra’s boring pubs that close at 10pm than another night of takeout.

Hahaha, not quite. Canberra haven’t had any cases for over a year, so I much prefer one of Canberra’s boring pubs that close at 10pm than another night of takeout.

Canberra has pubs?

Bumping up this thread, fellow Aussie here, hope everyone is surviving this chilly winter full of COVID and flu and everything in between.
Winter’s not so bad.

Usually quite pleasant. Perhaps the best season of the year here.

I prefer it over summer.

I keep moving states... Currently in sunny Queensland. Migrated north for the winter. Currently half way between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Probably staying here a while until I find something or someone to give me reason to leave...
Upside of being here... its warmer than the southern parts. My family is here as I grew up here.
Downside of being here.... I know fuck all people.

I keep moving states... Currently in sunny Queensland. Migrated north for the winter. Currently half way between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Probably staying here a while until I find something or someone to give me reason to leave...
Upside of being here... its warmer than the southern parts. My family is here as I grew up here.
Downside of being here.... I know fuck all people.
Find it hard to believe that you would not have any worshipers up that way hoping to keep you company.

Find it hard to believe that you would not have any worshipers up that way hoping to keep you company.
None that have reached out to me and let themselves be known.... For some reason I tend to attract the attention of people overseas....

Back